THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!!

Just getting back to the PC after being out of town...Some great images...you guys used "Shock and Awe" ...:laugh: Are we gonna see all of that firepower at the Virginia GTG? Its making me want to go out to the garage and tinker with my SP125...Lets see the rest of the photos!!!:D

Yes, but this one wasn't started by THALL........:help:

This thread was started for HOSS not THALL........THALL is going to start another thread in a short time ..You can wait just like the rest of us!!!!!
HOSS Will be posting pictures of there cuttin as soon as he can...;) ;)

Troll something tell's me you haven't been getting the memo's...I think it was memo # 21015

Last edited:
Just getting back to the PC after being out of town...Some great images...you guys used "Shock and Awe" ...:laugh: Are we gonna see all of that firepower at the Virginia GTG? Its making me want to go out to the garage and tinker with my SP125...Lets see the rest of the photos!!!:D

"Shock and Awe" would be if HOSSshowed up with all his big old toys... Hes going to need a big trailer for sure.....

Looks like you guys had fun, and beautiful day for it too.

Would love to run a grandaddy 090 someday.

Troll something tell's me you haven't been getting the memo's...I think it was memo # 21015

Isn't that sawinredneck's job? He's gonna get a cut in pay for slackin off!:laugh: He's probably studying up for the felling notch test.:laugh: :laugh:

She's gone to play cop for the day......Reserve officer=Rent a cop

Pretty much...But I actually aressted two people today......Rent-a-cops don't get to do that....They call us,and hope we get there before the subjest runs off or they get the crap kicked out of em'.

:laugh: :laugh: No, I haven't seen that one, but after a while I understood that this one isn't destined to be the next tread - I have no problem with that,,,,,,,:yoyo: :yoyo:

My turn, ha, what else is new, anything. Check your reps ole boy, unlike you I spreadem around to everyone, even those that don't like YOU so ha.

Well now I have better start doing more home work. to catch up to you.
whats there not to like about me? or should that be a different thread?
Grrrrrrrrr.

over abundance of the stuff here...No one wants it except the firewood burners...!

I have ruined a bunch of nice oak mill logs over the years for measely firewood...

Huh ? Right now Oak is bringing more money then Hard Maple.
Better check with your mills around you.
Soft maple is still on the high side.
changes all the time.

Last edited:
Pretty much...But I actually aressted two people today......Rent-a-cops don't get to do that....They call us,and hope we get there before the subjest runs off or they get the crap kicked out of em'.

You don't mention chain saws when you slap the cuffs on them, do you? Could make many of us squirm. 'Course, for many here, it could induce eurphoria. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back