THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All RIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!

Congratulations on a good day, gentlemen.

Now...is this officially the bullcrappin' around thread??? :popcorn:

Very nice saws! Sorry to say but you can NEVER have too many saws. Maybe that is why my list to get, old and new is a total of 35. HOSS! You're making me want a 090 now.:laugh: :rock: :D ;) :biggrinbounce2:

But....but...but...but Ultra...we GOTTA have a new bullcrappin' around thread!!! Da Jewel is just too slow!

Woody ole Hoss has a bunch of pics to post yet and after that you and me will mix it up, be patient, you will gets yours buddy,hehe

As the younger generation would say Sweeeeet! :D

Looks like you all had a really fun day cutting some real wood with good friends. :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Excellent opening shot there!! Had me little heart all a pitter-patterin'! That is an awesome way to spend a beautiful spring day, I too am *jealous*!

:cheers:

Lets see,

7 stihls (Normal)
2 homelites (Normal on a bad day)
2 Dolmars (Normal for this site)
1 Husky ( Normal for any day)

to cut one tree down:jawdrop:

attachment.php

Looks like you had fun with it.

Last edited:
It was sitting home beside the King on the shelf. I had to decide what saws of mine haven't been run much and the 7900 and the 880 were the choices. We had more than enuff saws so I took my newest ones to play with. The rest sorta kept watch. Next time I'll toss it in the truck and give her a work out. Today was 7900(Bad Bob) and 880(Big John) turn to get alittle use..

Hmmmm, so you won't admit that the 7900 just is a better saw than the 441.........:D :laugh: :ices_rofl:

In the vey first picture in this thread there are 12 saws on that log. Now ol Tommy and me added it up and there is over 1,100 cc's of saws on that log. My thought is that since at least 3 of those saws are under 70cc's there must be some real over-achieving going on somewhere in that group. For the record the smallest saw I brought with me today was my dp 066. We might have looked funny but we werent under-powered.:laugh:

Dayuuuuuum, I haven't seen such an amount of combined fire power since operation 'desert storm'.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Truly an awesome bunch of great saws ! I wish I'd been there and see the power of the 125 and 090 in real... Looks like you had great fun. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dayuuuum, I need a budget raise for two more big saws in my collection :ices_rofl:

....Truly an awesome bunch of great saws ! I wish I'd been there and see the power of the 125 and 090 in real... Looks like you had great fun. :bowdown: :bowdown: ...

Sure does - you should have been there, with both your 110cc Jonsereds, to make the collection look even better........:rockn: :rockn:

Dang! To think I could have driven up there and added another 5100 to the pack! It probably would've stayed on the truck though with all that HP about.

So are we gonna just move the BS we had going in the other thread to this one now??

So are we gonna just move the BS we had going in the other thread to this one now??

For the first time in a week,I've finally gotten rid of her for a while....She's gone to play cop for the day......Reserve officer=Rent a cop...I may just stay home all day now,I don't get to do it much

Back