THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as the wife gets a chance to download them for me you guys will see them. I promise. Keep yer pant's on I know that chainsaw ???? can be addictive.

LOLOL, you can run big 090's but not a little camera download,LOLOLOL. (I had to say that,hehe)

That was indeed a 125 in the mix. I watched Hoss use them both. Both are powerfull but that 090 was not to be outdone. That 125 cut good, real good but no match for that big 090. I think the 125 turned more rpms but the the lugging power of that 090 is unbelievable..

Interesting indeed...I've been huntin' a 125 Mac in good shape for a while now...Hard to find a good one

attachment.php

Hoss What kinda helmet are you wearing in this picture ???

Hey Tom.............any them there trees have stop watches???:ices_rofl:

Well we looked them all over and we couldn't find any on em. Fact is we went to have some fun. The only race that took place was in fun. Scott had a 660 and I had Bad Bob. My bar would not reach through the log, the 660 bar would. We went at it and I buried my bar and came out the bottom first. I said to Scott whats the hold up, he goes the block has to fall and he was still into his cut. I raced around the other side to finnish off my block and he beat me. I think if I hadn't give him those seconds while I was on the run around my block I may have got him,LOLOL. It was all in good fun, really was. We had a great time. This wasn't a who has the fastest saw day, it was everyone having a good time day. One thing is for certain, no woods ported saws in the 70-100cc range is gonna tangle with Hoss's 090, that saw in big wood one bad mutter. I wonder what he really has under the hood of that thing, it bellers like a Harley.........

Nice saws there guys............all the better that there wasn't a 395 in there!!!:clap:

If they only knew what they was missin'..:laugh: :laugh:
I must admit I know it doesn't have anything for that 090...I've ran one of those myself...I was awe struck.:bowdown:

We should change your username to Timberscholar..............you seems to have you finger up/on the pulse of the best runnin' saws!!!:dizzy:

Interesting indeed...I've been huntin' a 125 Mac in good shape for a while now...Hard to find a good one

It's a very strong saw. Of course in this group of saws you get spoiled with the power so it's all relative but the 125 is probably one of my top 3 favorites to run. Good luck on your hunt just so long as the hunt doesn't end in my shed.:laugh:

Nice get together fellows. That's a classic saw photo you've got there with all of those saws in the log.

Tis it was Dan, we went and had a good time. We could have cared less who was using what, we were enjoying a fine Sunday evening...

Damn..... I didn't cut any wood today...:cry: :cry: Moss killer, slug bait, 440/046 (not sure which yet...more on this another day) rebuild, pos 066 diagnostic, cleaned up gargage...

Wish I was out East... Good job guys:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Damn..... I didn't cut any wood today...:cry: :cry: Moss killer, slug bait, 440/046 (not sure which yet...more on this another day) rebuild, pos 066 diagnostic, cleaned up gargage...

Wish I was out East... Good job guys:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We was looking down the road for ya , sorry you missed the pleasure of us fine fellers from Virginia,hehe

Latest posts

Back