the $500.00 'room full of saws' buyout

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys can make whatever requests you like. i will view it like a christmas list!
though, i don't think i am allowed to offer anything for sale in the forums because i am not a sponsor.

remember also, i don't own any of it yet. :)

i want the stihls, that is all thank you

the stuff

all the stuff in the pics is in my garage.
oh, and more.
i have about 75 loops of chain.
he threw in some new boxes of 404.
i must have 25 new boxed clutch drums.
even found a husqy 335xpt top handler.

what have i gotten myself in to?:dizzy:

I'm proud of you, and i might say a bit envious. Please post some close up pictures of the cream of the crop from your treasure, if you can find the time.

oh, yeah i forgot to mention.................
there are a couple of little homey 'two trigger' saws.
neat idea. never seen them before!
feel like i learned something already!

Yaaa!!! Good to see you got the deal. If you need any help with anything, post here or pm me. I haven't hit a deal that big, but have experience in deals such as this. I'm sure JJ has too and I know Nate (Metals406) hit a deal like this earlier in the year. Way to go! Just relax now. Either let it sit for a while and then tackle it or just jump in head first and get to work. That is how I usually roll.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congratulations volks-man...the biggest deal I have ever had is I ended up buyin 65 saw, 25-30 weedeaters, and a couple of blowers from a guy in kansas. I ended up selling 90% of the lot within the first two months and everythig worked out pretty well. I wish you luck, but I don't doubt you'll have a problem recouping your money.

Last edited:
Yaaa!!! Good to see you got the deal. If you need any help with anything, post here or pm me. I haven't hit a deal that big, but have experience in deals such as this. I'm sure JJ has too and I know Nate (Metals406) hit a deal like this earlier in the year. Way to go! Just relax now. Either let it sit for a while and then tackle it or just jump in head first and get to work. That is how I usually roll.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congratulations fellow saw hoarder! You have some fun times ahead of you now!

Congratulations volks-man...the biggest deal I have ever had is I ended up buyin 65 saw, 25-30 weedeaters, and a couple of blowers from a guy in kansas. I ended up selling 90% of the lot within the first two months and everythig worked out pretty well. I wish you luck, but I don't doubt you'll have a problem recouping your money.

thanks for the encouragement guys!:cheers:

yeah, theres a long road ahead but maybe i can make it work out.

only problem is: when am i gonna have time to cut firewood this year?
:)

thanks for the encouragement guys!:cheers:

yeah, theres a long road ahead but maybe i can make it work out.

only problem is: when am i gonna have time to cut firewood this year?
:)

Ohh, you will find time. There will be those stubborn saws that drive ya up a wall. Everything needs attention, you keep finding broken stuff, etc. Going and cutting wood is a great stress reliever for ya.

not cutting fire wood for home but i got bout 10 trees to cut and pile and burn . there aint nothiung better than to build a huge fire . thats where im headed in bout 30 minutes.:chainsawguy::lifter:

on a related note:

i just came in from the garage scratching my head. couldn't make heads nor tails of my stihl piles. then it hit me....... AS! so here i am after searching and finding the 'stihl part number to saw family chart'. it made me realize that............
ARBORISTSITE is among the best resources on the web! the people here are unmatched by any site i have visited.

thanks to everyone who takes the time to post and spread the knowledge.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Back