the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And.....I laff at your laff.....haha !

Of course that was on the clean one, not the dirty old saw that gets sawdust on it :laugh:

Oh I'm with ya now Creeker I know the saw your talking about the "clean saw" I will dump the oil and fuel throw it in a garbage bag and send it off asap!
A pic of your new saw :yes:..
wod4 029.JPG

EMPORIUM INSECTICIDE 5L @ $650.00 GST ex ($715.00 GST Incl.)
Active Ingredient: FIPRONIL (NITRILE) @ 200.0 g/L
Equiv. Regent 200 SC Insecticide

Hmm. I see what you mean. Ouch

No, No, No R60, the other clean one............(must have sawdust in the eyes, yo' ain't seein' to good) :crazy2:

ps..R60 still thinks you do oil changes on chainsaws, that one was full at 2.5 litres, then agin, he is from :guitar:QLD :guitar:, nice lad :rare2: but a little
confused, needs to :reading: the Owners Manual.

:)

No, No, No R60, the other clean one............(must have sawdust in the eyes, yo' ain't seein' to good) :crazy2:

ps..R60 still thinks you do oil changes on chainsaws, that one was full at 2.5 litres, then agin, he is from :guitar:QLD :guitar:, nice lad :rare2: but a little
confused, needs to :reading: the Owners Manual.

:)

lol
Owners Manual? I did look at the pictures in one at one time but most of the pages were missing/ripped out think the old man ran out of **** paper in the bush or something :dumb::laugh:...

Is tree world still going? I was yellow carded for a few days for posting an opinion about the moderation of that site and have never been back since. They can take a number and join the queue to kiss my ass.

Agree Kbro & WM.

It was a good Aussie site for a while but the big "E" just seemed to have axes to grind with everyone round.

Give it the a*se years ago.

(Used to wind him up re his falling rave on's at times also, like some on other AS forums he thinks he is pretty knowledgeable)

Latest posts

Back