the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not at all. Water and a cup of green clean or similar.

b9a54c2e24c39f4d088efb14349a75de.jpg

That's cheap as assuming it works well....big too.

Thanks

I got similar from chibay, 9l, fits 2 372 cases without the basket or one with, seems to work pretty well
154f9e68a2884cf4143c0c7271725c27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sounds like a big box chippy, Red Box ?

It'll take a little while until I get the bits and pieces but you'll see it one day.

Sounds like a big box chippy, Red Box ?

It'll take a little while until I get the bits and pieces but you'll see it one day.

Didn't even look properly but most box's I see round this way are yellow....

It was a true box and not one of those pretend box's like the apple box.

I got similar from chibay, 9l, fits 2 372 cases without the basket or one with, seems to work pretty well
154f9e68a2884cf4143c0c7271725c27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hmm might be best off with a 5/6l and just steam clean the cases at work as cylinders and smaller is what I'll mostly be using

The bars they have on special are AO41. Lifting images from a GB catalogue, here's the red AO41 outline on a black 3005 mount:
View attachment 451467

I think it'll work after some manipulation. Worth a crack?
How did you go with this? Old man bought a mill and I want do a 18" 3/8p for my 241

anyone know anything about old bikes? I want to build a caferacer. I have ZERO experince with bikes!! (never even riden one ever) Ive been looking at Honda CB400-CB550 dont care on brand ie could be Yamaha or Kawazaki etc. Dont want bigger than 550 cc dont want rare either

anyone know anything about old bikes? I want to build a caferacer. I have ZERO experince with bikes!! (never even riden one ever) Ive been looking at Honda CB400-CB550 dont care on brand ie could be Yamaha or Kawazaki etc. Dont want bigger than 550 cc dont want rare either
derwoodii and widowmaker are the bike ppl here that i know of.

id go the honda for 2 reasons i love hondas and there is a jap factory that is pumping out brand new parts for the honda 750cc inline 4 and i think they are now doing the same 550cc inline for thats if i rember right they allways advertise in old bike maghttp://www.oldbikemag.com.au ill see if i can fined the advert tonight and pop the web sight up here.

Everyone would like a Cafe racer, until they've had to ride one for a while.

In the past I've had a 750/4, 500/4, 750 Commando, BSA lightning and a Spitfire and a few others. I used to share a crib room with a couple of british bike nuts when I was an apprentice- the cause of the affliction.

Romantiscism wears off but the lower disc malformations last a lifetime...................... but go for it if you are really keen, I would suggest you get your licence first however.

well it was not 450cc it was 400 but anyway http://www.yamiya750.com

Everyone would like a Cafe racer, until they've had to ride one for a while.

In the past I've had a 750/4, 500/4, 750 Commando, BSA lightning and a Spitfire and a few others. I used to share a crib room with a couple of british bike nuts when I was an apprentice- the cause of the affliction.

Romantiscism wears off but the lower disc malformations last a lifetime...................... but go for it if you are really keen, I would suggest you get your licence first however.

the only thing i would agree with you on is he should get his licence first and see if he even injoy riding.

How did you go with this? Old man bought a mill and I want do a 18" 3/8p for my 241
Sorry can't help. Didn't get them. Was trying to consolidate with a Lewis winch but that order never happened so I didn't get the bars either. Just a bunch of 16 inch bars in an earlier order that are different mount.

i'd say join your local MC race club go to few club track days learn from them see whats for sale see what best for your needs,, be cheaper safer much more fun than street road racing..

http://www.motorcyclesportsmen.com.au/

You should consider a Yamaha SR400, lots of Cafe Racer bits available.
http://www.vanem.com.au/storesr500.html

8841-16574.jpg

the only thing i would agree with you on is he should get his licence first and see if he even injoy riding.

It is surprising how many people never make it past their L plates or make it on to their Ps and give it up. It isn't for everyone. I have have a bike for 35 years now, didn't get a car licence until I had to for work at the age of 20, I spent the first five years wholly on motorcycles.

Latest posts

Back