the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, too close for comfort that nibble could have been a lot worse.
Thanks for the advice, appreciate it, was wondering if it had improved, or gone downhill, seemed the quality varied, some had stretch, others not so much, some thought it durable, others not.
Wondered if it had become more reliable and consistent in its manufacture as time went on.

T

hows the wasps this year. i got 3 nest in 2 day and there are still lots about.

surprisingly low numbers atm near me tho dear wife sooking about a handful near her chook shed but im yet to find the source.. The weather been really wasp friendly with no floods or cold snaps so i was expecting a lot more but not so,, yet.. I was bothered by a few too many in the suburbs when sawing trees last week a pain ya up a in tree with them buzzing all about feeding on the wood sap..

gee this new race circuit looks to be pretty good not open yet but soon

https://www.thebend.com.au/

if your talking about the european trash, we had them appear this year in very low numbers, previous years since putting out the baits, we have not seen any till this year.
Put out a small amount of bait, and 4 days later, all gone.

Went to a wedding yesterday near the city, and you could barely eat there were so many of the sods.

Dont mind the large orange spider wasps, and the little daubers, well their nests are easily dealt with.

Yeah, have not been past the bend area, used to travel that area regularly, but wouldnt mind having a look at it, even better inside a formula ford or something else fun and being on track.

T

Euro kitties buzzing around my place lately only the odd one here or there. First ti e I've seen em but been dry as **** and still hot

C hunts they are I have fixed so much gear full of wasps over the years. Scott you notice we can't say chunts any more chippy finally had a little win I guess can't use those sorts of adult words around here ok

Thanks for the heads up mate - the wasps are bloody active here at the moment the worst I've seen them to be honest.

C hunts they are I have fixed so much gear full of wasps over the years. Scott you notice we can't say chunts any more chippy finally had a little win I guess can't use those sorts of adult words around here ok

You can swear as much as you like Mat, doesn't bother me.

No idea but my money is on it burning well

That's my thinking too mate I'm sure I've burnt it before and it punched out very good heat I also have something else that weighs a **** ton and hope it burns well too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back