the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
here you go Darren, don't think you had your tongue in the right place:msp_razz:

244682d1341934855-163185_f520-jpg

Never thought I'd ever say it but Darren has a nice arse! Don't go much on his poofy pink handgun though...

I also have a Jonsedreds.

Nope, haven't cut with that orange puppy yet.

Banned camp moron. Can't spell and your comment has no real association with this thread. You try hard but alas, you're still retarded.

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
Never thought I'd ever say it but Darren has a nice arse! Don't go much on his poofy pink handgun though...

Banned camp moron. Can't spell and your comment has no real association with this thread. You try hard but alas, you're still retarded.

sick em rex

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
That nice arse or the spammer?
I'd chase that arse all day, unless she shot me. Then I'd stick my finger in the bullet hole and keep chasing.
With +P ammo I might need a couple of fingers...

sorry for the deflation but i ment the (d^*k head) um spammer

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
hey neil it'me and somthing has changed and now my way of doing it don't work either the site or me computer has changed

yes mate i was just playing with ya,,,, even put the little sneeky on the end.

Dallas,,, nice pair of 90's on a westford rail if i am correct.

Elley is still the grand poo bar of all pin ups in my opinion.

Last edited:

MCW

Elley is still the grand poo bar of all pin ups in my opinion.

Pretty good bod on her mate even at her age now. Despite being tainted by Warnie Liz Hurley still takes the cake I reckon.

Dallas,,, nice pair of 90's on a westford rail if i am correct.

You most certainly have to be built somewhat north of a wet noodle to swing an 090 around. Anyone under 70kg need not apply.

Last edited:

MCW

Matt, I modded a SLD mount bar to fit the 166, I couldn't find any locally, the longest bar Oregon list is 20" :hmm3grin2orange:

Good work mate. An SLD mount bar was on my "to modify" list as well if you couldn't sort something out. I have a 36" Power Match Plus here I was looking at. I do have a DO mount bar here in 25" but it's on a customer's PS9000 :(
If he doesn't come in and pay soon it might be MY PS9000.
Only been a few months and he keeps making excuses as to why he can't pay the $200 which was parts only. $200 for a still not running PS9000 is probably a good deal :)

Last edited:

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good work mate. An SLD mount bar was on my "to modify" list as well if you couldn't sort something out. I have a 36" Power Match Plus here I was looking at. I do have a DO mount bar here in 25" but it's on a customer's PS9000 :(
If he doesn't come in and pay soon it might be MY PS9000.
Only been a few months and he keeps making excuses as to why he can't pay the $200 which was parts only. $200 for a still not running PS9000 is probably a good deal :)

What's the problem with the PS9000?

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
now this one's for promac610 and any one else that knows we as CHAINSAW user's must keep FIT to stay safe cheers all

[video=youtube;dWP9ItuhP9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=dWP9ItuhP9w&NR=1[/video]

MCW

What's the problem with the PS9000?

Toasted top end after the dip#### owner decided to silicon up a split fuel line and kept running it whilst sucking air in. I'm not pulling the lid to see if just a piston/ring will fix it until I know what this knob wants to do with it. All it needed was a new fuel line he said. Then no spark so had to get a new coil. Got spark back and all it would do is "pop". Pulled the muffler and bingo. Wanker said it was running fine and I asked him numerous times "Are you sure it was running fine?". "Yes" was the answer.
He said he's going to catch up soon but will only be able to come up with $100. It's not leaving my place until I get the full $200.

MCW

now this one's for promac610 and any one else that knows we as CHAINSAW user's must keep FIT to stay safe cheers all

[video=youtube;dWP9ItuhP9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=dWP9ItuhP9w&NR=1[/video]

The main chick out front is actually a Sydney girl. My DVD player got completely flogged out watching this filmclip a few years ago when it came out. There is a Late Night Version too that shows a bit more skin and that's the one that shorted out my telly...

Latest posts