the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wouldn't it be funny if a single person had two Arboristsite identities and kept posting in their own threads to keep them going?
Just a thought...

Hey wouldn't it be funny if a single person had two Arboristsite identities and kept posting in their own threads to keep them going?
Just a thought...

Yeah I have wondered the same thing myself, I'm sure it's against AS rules but it would be difficult to prove.

Sellers do it on fleabay all the time and I don't think fleabay takes it to seriously because it means more dollars for them.

Just a thought...

Bob's not far off it in the "OH, IX, OH" thread. Only it wouldn't last too long as he wouldn't be able to converse with himself with all his secret squirrel stuff goin on!
:msp_w00t:

Bob's not far off it in the "OH, IX, OH" thread. Only it wouldn't last too long as he wouldn't be able to converse with himself with all his secret squirrel stuff goin on!
:msp_w00t:

Secret Squirrel was the most awesome cartoon ever Al. You know it. I know it. Actually anybody over the age of 30 should know that. Oh and under 60.

oh my lordy........:msp_angry:

Happy birthday dallas, like my saws i'm a day late and just a little slow.

Hey i hope you blockes are happy,,,,,, ive been singing FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL BLOODY DAY......

I'm done, and back to thinking about tonights thoughts.

Last edited:
oh my lordy........:msp_angry:

ive been singing FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL BLOODY DAY......

I'm done, and back to thinking about tonights thoughts.

i can change that for ya mmmmm but i won't chainsaw related stuff tonight

is it just my end or is AS slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to load

back to normal speed here for how long ???????????

just worked out why you can not get STIHL ES LITE bas here in aus

What's the reason?

well going on the usual practice of us being bent over and haveing to pay nearly double for the the thing as they do in the us or europe would you pay more than $240 a bar they are good but not that good

think i can help ya but i don't think your are gunna get out of it under $300 how long do you want it

Latest posts

Back