the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey wouldn't it be funny if a single person had two Arboristsite identities and kept posting in their own threads to keep them going?
Just a thought...

Yeah I have wondered the same thing myself, I'm sure it's against AS rules but it would be difficult to prove.

Sellers do it on fleabay all the time and I don't think fleabay takes it to seriously because it means more dollars for them.

AUSSIE1

AUSSIE1

Al.
Ned and Wild’s fight site Vic. Australia.
Hey wouldn't it be funny if a single person had two Arboristsite identities and kept posting in their own threads to keep them going?
Just a thought...

Bob's not far off it in the "OH, IX, OH" thread. Only it wouldn't last too long as he wouldn't be able to converse with himself with all his secret squirrel stuff goin on!
:msp_w00t:

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Bob's not far off it in the "OH, IX, OH" thread. Only it wouldn't last too long as he wouldn't be able to converse with himself with all his secret squirrel stuff goin on!
:msp_w00t:

Secret Squirrel was the most awesome cartoon ever Al. You know it. I know it. Actually anybody over the age of 30 should know that. Oh and under 60.

ausneil 1

ausneil 1

Addicted to ArboristSite
oh my lordy........:msp_angry:

Happy birthday dallas, like my saws i'm a day late and just a little slow.

Hey i hope you blockes are happy,,,,,, ive been singing FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL BLOODY DAY......

I'm done, and back to thinking about tonights thoughts.

Last edited:
deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
oh my lordy........:msp_angry:

ive been singing FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL BLOODY DAY......

I'm done, and back to thinking about tonights thoughts.

i can change that for ya mmmmm but i won't chainsaw related stuff tonight

is it just my end or is AS slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to load