the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like china has gone for a different look , Must be felling some bigger Bamboo??

Shogun 81cc 2 Stroke Chainsaw with Origen Chain | eBay

I dunno about the different look mate. I reckon they may have based it on one of these powerhouses from the 1960's...

10032009086-1.jpg

10032009087-1.jpg

I dunno about the different look mate. I reckon they may have based it on one of these powerhouses from the 1960's...

10032009086-1.jpg

10032009087-1.jpg
maybe they figure, it'll just become landfill after a good down pour. ..wouldn't want to use the suxer in the rice paddock, put it on the ground for a bit ...and be looking around like WTF, where me saw go?? **** the ####er sunk

Last edited:
Your favorite OZ poet

CJ Dennis

Horses, dogs & dags

Going to School

Did you see them pass to-day, Billy, Kate and Robin,
All astride upon the back of old grey Dobbin?
Jigging, jogging off to school, down the dusty track -
What must Dobbin think of it - three upon his back?
Robin at the bridle-rein, in the middle Kate,
Billy holding on behind, his legs out straight.

Now they're coming back from school, jig, jog, jig.
See them at the corner where the gums grow big;
Dobbin flicking off the flies and blinking at the sun -
Having three upon his back he thinks is splendid fun:
Robin at the bridle-rein, in the middle Kate,
Little Billy up behind, his legs out straight.

Discuss explore, 30 marks

sent a email regarding the cost of getting it to NSW, cause there's no contact number ! ....and i got a response -
: Hello, I'll pay the shipping. please contact me at: #######@gmail.com and we will arrange the deal.

(thats a different email, to the one i sent an email too, and its a different email than the one on the advert, so thats 3 emails, and no phone number)

So a as new 090g with new 60" stihl es bar/chain for $1300 free shipping?? seems odd i thought

Its genuine alright, but that doesn't mean that the seller is genuine. Shipping for that saw and bar would be several hundred $$ so free shipping is very generous.

I have been stung by WA sellers before, not sereotyping or anything but some dodgy sellers use WA as their location because its remote. When you chase them up you find its just a fake address.

sent a email regarding the cost of getting it to NSW, cause there's no contact number ! ....and i got a response -
: Hello, I'll pay the shipping. please contact me at: #######@gmail.com and we will arrange the deal.

(thats a different email, to the one i sent an email too, and its a different email than the one on the advert, so thats 3 emails, and no phone number)

So a as new 090g with new 60" stihl es bar/chain for $1300 free shipping?? seems odd i thought

I stand corrected. That sounds dodgey as an 090 like that would have had 200 interested buyers already. Will the seller take Paypal? I bet they won't...

I stand corrected. That sounds dodgey as an 090 like that would have had 200 interested buyers already. Will the seller take Paypal? I bet they won't...
don't know mate, i'll leave it for someone else to find out , I can't afford to get ####ed, money don't grow on tree's unless your from Nimbim. maybe ill take it if he does COD. lol

would like to find the 2012 catalog like this one from Mexico? theres a 070, 076 still being produced in the 2009-2010. e-Catalogo STIHL

The 070 is currently still available from Stihl Australia. It's now called the MS720. You won't find it advertised but any Stihl dealer can get you one.

Back