the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOW......RIDE......DER (Cheach and Chong for you youngen's)!

005.jpg

Nearly gave the good little missus a heart attack!

A little axle manipulation and a wave of the recip saw, out with the 5 stud Holden rims, in with the 6 stud Sunraysia's and voila!

019-1.jpg

In the process of working on the trimming around the arches.

016.jpg

Should be able to traverse the terrain to our usual camp spots.

This Jayco being our great reliable camper for the last 7-8 years is sadly moving on.

006-1.jpg

I always knew you were trailer trash Al. Looks like you also watch a lot of "Pimp My Ride" :)

Swag trash most of the time mate.

Nice work Al! You can do some serious off-roading now :msp_thumbup:

Yeah? The quiet little missus will transform if that were to happen with this van in tow through anything too serious!

Not sure how many of you guys ever used to watch rally back in the Group B days but here are some of the most awesome cars on the planet at the time.
These Audis sound awesome, especially the 2nd video with the modern 770HP version in the Hillclimb clip...

Audi Quattro Sport S1 Rally Group B "Total Tribute" - YouTube

Prospeed Audi Quattro S1 - Verzegnis Hillclimb 2012 - YouTube

I have videos and videos of this stuff :)

Hmmmm 39 dislikes on that first vid! :msp_sneaky: Man can that man drive!

Swag trash most of the time mate.

Yeah? The quiet little missus will transform if that were to happen with this van in tow through anything too serious!
Lol, roll her in the swag ...shore know id love to roll mine in one, come to think of it id have more luggage room, seeing the swags tie down on the roof racks nicely .....guess her hair would be messy but? lol

Last edited:
Lol, roll her in the swag ...shore know id love to roll mine in one, come to think of it id have more room luggage room, seeing the swags tie down on the roof racks nicely .....guess her hair would be messy but? lol

If you've ever been to a B&S Ball you'll know full well that scary ladies ALWAYS come out of swags, if they're not too fat to fit in them to start with :D

Not sure how many of you guys ever used to watch rally back in the Group B days but here are some of the most awesome cars on the planet at the time.
These Audis sound awesome, especially the 2nd video with the modern 770HP version in the Hillclimb clip...

Audi Quattro Sport S1 Rally Group B "Total Tribute" - YouTube

Prospeed Audi Quattro S1 - Verzegnis Hillclimb 2012 - YouTube

I have videos and videos of this stuff :)

hey matt this is my all time favorite The BEST rally video you will ever see(No music, RAW sound) - YouTube

Stihl TS350

Can anyone help me get a repair manual and parts diagram for a Stihl TS350 concrete saw? Thanks in advance

You'll probably run out of thread :D

Yeah mate you do. I had to use blocks with the Jayco. I'll look into extended ones when I've finished playing with the axle. Eventually I will fit an independent axle/suspension assy. I'm thinking airbag/shocks and I might have a go at making it myself. Plenty of info on the net and parts readily avail.

Latest posts

Back