the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the front yard today with my manual pole pruner trimming a Ash tree , I had it fully extended cutting a 4" limb, my wife comes over and says wouldn't
it be easier if you used a ladder :rolleyes2:.., I sent her off to make me a coffee :D

View attachment 298696View attachment 298697

After 5 hours use the Chinese pole pruner has stripped 2 sets of bevel gears in the head, I have another decent Echo pole pruner to use, I just wanted to see how long the Chinese one would last.

View attachment 298698

matt has FWD the email to most,

now we know what @n@l bleaching is

Bloody Matt, sheesh.....

It'd have to work overtime with me too seeing as I'm part blackfella :D

BTW, did you like the way the secret squirrel 090 was worked into the act ?
I've been threatening to wear chaps like that and post the results for years now, but Matt's stolen my thunder, in a manner of speaking....bastard. :(

After 5 hours use the Chinese pole pruner has stripped 2 sets of bevel gears in the head, I have another decent Echo pole pruner to use, I just wanted to see how long the Chinese one would last.

View attachment 298698

And what an entertaining 5 hours that would be, I mean, you know its going to sh#t itself but you don't quite know when or which bit will break.

Hahahaha, show off !

I would be fairly confident with that saw Rick, in fact I think I could maybe start and run that monster.(in an actual cut something situation)

But I have no footage proveing this so you all will just have to take my word for it.

Last edited:
Fins are overrated anyway... :monkey:

1 little bolt and so much mess oh well anyone got a spare flywheel?View attachment 298688
bit of port work and that lightened flywheel..................whooohooooo:D

QUOTE=gmax;4358176]

View attachment 298698[/QUOTE]

iwas thinking of buying one............not now ,thanks Gmax

I was in the front yard today with my manual pole pruner trimming a Ash tree , I had it fully extended cutting a 4" limb, my wife comes over and says wouldn't
it be easier if you used a ladder :rolleyes2:.., I sent her off to make me a coffee :D

View attachment 298696View attachment 298697

View attachment 298698

So you are saying that the chinese stuff is about as good as the paint job on it? Here I was starting to believe "commercial quality, industrial strength, bomb proof" descriptions by the sellers on fleabay... hmmm I think they may be stretching the truth a bit :msp_confused:

But seriously, if the gearbox on your polesaw wears out before your chain I have to wonder... :msp_thumbdn: It's almost like having your T-paper roll holder wear out before the T-paper runs out. Now that would give you the :poop:'s

No gold was the colour of Rick's undies. All I'll say is that they looked a lot better on Kylie Minogue in that oh so awesome filmclip she did a while back.

I have just spilt my morning coffee all over myself in fits of laughter

Back