the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap right? lol. I'm guessing the Royal Purple oil is pretty good stuff :msp_confused:

I see they are now selling them as "used" they used to be advertised as new. I may have asked them if the had considered the legal and safety implications if someone were to get injured with their new modified saws. Gotta be careful nowadays with, OHS, EPA, etc. Could get yourself in some real hot water.

yeah 8 tanks run through it and still asking that, still spells rippoff to me Rudy

Did a bit of noodling today.:rolleyes2:

attachment.php

attachment.php

View the young bloke had last night at the footy, he recons it was awesome to be there with NSW getting a win.

attachment.php

these were on face book tonight.

attachment.php

attachment.php

View the young bloke had last night at the footy, he recons it was awesome to be there with NSW getting a win.

Yeah, once in a lifetime experience :angry2:

Just think, there's a generation of children in primary school that until last night, hadn't seen NSW win in their lifetime. :msp_biggrin:

Yeah, once in a lifetime experience :angry2:

Just think, there's a generation of children in primary school that until last night, hadn't seen NSW win in their lifetime. :msp_biggrin:

they have not won the series as yet either, I would love to see that tho.

Bahahaha. The word knob jockey came to mind when I saw that ad. For $4k you'd get Copsey, Cahoon, or Neil to build you one. What a peanut...

I should put in an offer for $500...

Pfft, only a Stage 5 port job !!?? for $3500 I can offer a Stage 6 port job, but I only polish the exhaust port ;)

Oh, and I only use Motul or ELF oils race oils, none of that crappy pretend HiPo/racing stuff :D

Hahahahahahahaha

Bahahaha. The word knob jockey came to mind when I saw that ad. For $4k you'd get Copsey, Cahoon, or Neil to build you one. What a peanut...

I would offer him $550 but without that ugly orange muffler...it looks like a Tonka toy.

Feedback shows he has sold a lot of cheap old camera gear and about 2 stock saws and 1 new bar&chain.

Not the knob polished saws.... :)

If I was evil id get out one of my "bad" eBay id's and go stir the pot :potstir:

After all what's a stage 5? What dyno charts or before & after videos? Etc :dizzy:

Pfft, only a Stage 5 port job !!?? for $3500 I can offer a Stage 6 port job, but I only polish the exhaust port ;)

Oh, and I only use Motul or ELF oils race oils, none of that crappy pretend HiPo/racing stuff :D

Stage 5 is so yesterday Rick. My stage 7 builds include a Cutty Cutty Long Time™ chain and a ported rim sprocket.

I would offer him $550 but without that ugly orange muffler...it looks like a Tonka toy.

Well I'd offer him $560 with the Tonka Toy muffler, so there :D

After all what's a stage 5? What dyno charts or before & after videos? Etc :dizzy:

It's a competition race saw and/or a work saw. Seems a bit of a contradiction to me.
Unless it's like a Porsche GT3 or sumfin.

Stage 5 is so yesterday Rick. My stage 7 builds include a Cutty Cutty Long Time™ chain and a ported rim sprocket.

Well I'll see your Stage 7 PJ and raise you to a Stage 10 !

Top that !

At that level I don't even need a chain, the bar just acts as a channel for the awsomeness emanating from the powerhead, so by just pointing the bar at the block the cellulose fibres in the timber become disrupted and just part, leaving a minimal kerf helping the sawyer stay within the lines in the speed event. ;)

Please don't put me in the same category as Dennis or Eric,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'm just a fish john west reject compared to those two.

But for 4K I could have a couple of days off work and make something happen.

Latest posts

Back