the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)
or for people who carry a fake load to look the part.... like some idiots bolt a surf board to there roof racks and live out the Weet belt

Or those dickheads who bolt 12 spotlights on their ute but don't want to drive at night in case they clobber a roo and break one :)

looks like it ,bit hard to make out but the other two rounds look like they read 8 x 57 JRS and the smaller round is hard to make out but it looks like a .30 m1

Small one is a .22 Hornet. Interesting setup though and can't say I've seen that before. I'd say it's a wank but with the amount of engraving and inlay on it I bet it's a very expensive unit. Still wanky though but definitely European I would think running RWs rounds :)

Your eyes are better than mine

.22 Hornet is quite common on European rifles and although I can't exactly read the calibre clearly it does match up pretty well. Normally european ammo manufacturers call the .22 Hornet the 5.6×35mmR instead but they've obviously got their sh*t together and started using western type designations.

Small one is a .22 Hornet. Interesting setup though and can't say I've seen that before. I'd say it's a wank but with the amount of engraving and inlay on it I bet it's a very expensive unit. Still wanky though but definitely European I would think running RWs rounds :)

Ok, I never gave the Hornet a thought, and wanky is right in my book, just wondering how the triggers work. Any way it would be a prick to shoot being nose heavy I be guessing some mega rich big time African hunter who needs a gun bearer to carry the thing. May be just a super expensive shelf queen and not even been fired at a living animal.

Ok, I never gave the Hornet a thought, and wanky is right in my book, just wondering how the triggers work. Any way it would be a prick to shoot being nose heavy I be guessing some mega rich big time African hunter who needs a gun bearer to carry the thing. May be just a super expensive shelf queen and not even been fired at a living animal.

If you shot at any African game with any of those 3 calibres there's a good chance you'd get eaten by a very pissed off thing with big claws and sharp teeth.

Back