the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Docked back in Brisbane this morning. Just waiting to disembark and catching up on all the dribble from the last 7 days. Got so see and hear about some cool new stuff. HTA85, MS193T, MS 201 T mtronic and MS 500 i :)

Now you suck dog balls even more than before you left.

If you shot at any African game with any of those 3 calibres there's a good chance you'd get eaten by a very pissed off thing with big claws and sharp teeth.

Very true, but perhaps that won't stop some rich stupid nit wit bull$hitting to his equally rich audience on how he shot a lion off the hip (using just the hornet round) while running up a rock shelf into the sun. You get the picture and we have all read stories of tales before, perhaps not gun related but bull$hit stories just the same.

Docked back in Brisbane this morning. Just waiting to disembark and catching up on all the dribble from the last 7 days. Got so see and hear about some cool new stuff. HTA85, MS193T, MS 201 T mtronic and MS 500 i :)
Whats weather doing in Brisbane Benne? I have friends holidaying in the Bribie Island area.

Very true, but perhaps that won't stop some rich stupid nit wit bull$hitting to his equally rich audience on how he shot a lion off the hip (using just the hornet round) while running up a rock shelf into the sun. You get the picture and we have all read stories of tales before, perhaps not gun related but bull$hit stories just the same.

Yup. Used to know a cop who had his whole house packed with African Game heads. Oh and you don't have to sensor bullshitting and ******** :)

Whats weather doing in Brisbane Benne? I have friends holidaying in the Bribie Island area.
Overcast and a bit fresh
neheva5a.jpg

My girlfriend mentioned relatives once long ago, but i never concerned myself with a new species of vermin ,lucky for us there contained south of the border in another land

:edit: maybe she talked of inlaws not relos , but still there all foreign to me ...by choice :D

holiday snapz slide nite soon as your got your land legs back

Fuel injected prosaw. MS 661 will be next year here at this point
Did the Bosses of stihl give any reason as to why it is going to be next year i realise they are testing the new saw did they buy a shed full of 660"s and have to move them first at least that is what they are saying over here no new saws till all the 660"s are sold

D what was that Leupold scope you mentioned a while back that you put on your 700 that you thought was the ducks arss ?

Was it one of these Vx-3 ?
magnumsports.com.au/product.php?productid=16663&cat=336&page=1

magnumsports.com.au/product.php?productid=17829&cat=336&page=1

magnumsports.com.au/product.php?productid=16664&cat=336&page=1

if your shooter is for long range 600y+ loupys track like dog droppings there is two that i will consider 1 xy 1 reasonable

nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 or abouve or the sightron s111 6-24x50 both of these scopes have impeccable tracking and excellent HD glass NF slightly better

nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 around $1950

2jtx5c.jpg

sightron s111 6-24x50 around $950

S111 8-56 Milradian.jpg

it's good to see you doing some research i didn't do enough the scope on me 7mm is good tracking is as good as these two but the glass

ain't as good for ageing eyes if i only was 10 years younger .

the vortex don't use HD GLASS

i will be going for a shot with a 375 chaytac at 2000y with a sightron s111 8-32x56 soon i will let you know how the glass is on that scope .
like this one

ctrock_001_op_800x533.jpg

cheersD

The thing with Leupolds is that there are so many bloody models. The cheaper Leupolds are just that - cheap. Once you get to the high end tactical stuff that does track well you're paying more than a Nightforce anyway.
You're dead right though Darren, Sightron have a bloody good reputation and are awesome value for money.

Latest posts

Back