the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys here about the young guy,that punched a 73year old because of road rage?
What a tough,hero!...gutless pr@#%k
Sorry that sort of thing gets me wild.
Line him up with someone who can handle himself,and he would run squealing i reckon.
......And what will he get if he were ever to front court over it? ........Oh no your honour, my client is a productive member of society...........he was just having an off day coz he lost his crack pipe!...........and if you were to step in and flog this pr1ck, then who'd be in the sh1t?.......the law is an ass!

i HATE to say it but if you have and love your fire arms licence just keep on walk'n

you would lose the lot.........the law is a hell of a lot more than a arse ....
I'm getting to old to run mate, i was stuffed after the first 500m back up the drive way lol . ..

will remember the 4 wheeler next time

met with Maori mob of tree workers yesterday flippin hell them lads a big mothers each one twice my weight and most of em 6 inches taller,, they saved the day as the job was not my task & big tricky danger tree but had to be made secure they looked at it smiled..,, we got this bro.

i HATE to say it but if you have and love your fire arms licence just keep on walk'n

you would lose the lot.........the law is a hell of a lot more than a arse ....

Amen Brother. That's the same way it is with CCW licenses here. If you get a citation for assault or violence or have a restraining order put on you (for any reason), they take it away. Does not matter who was right or wrong, ethics, or why the cop gives you the ticket rather than the other guy. Technically, here at least, you could defend the 73 year old, but it can get weird if the other guy has a concealed weapon. Taking fists to a knife or gun fight is not a good idea. That may also well be drunk or high. In many cases taking a photo is better, as that is evidence against him in court. It is also a lot less risky in terms of personal injury.

? so how you git this down with out a crane or breakin the fence.. I had 2 acrow steel props hold it was still wobbling ready to roll and fall

A.. have 6 Maoris turn up and leave it to them
View attachment 356879

see bloke next to a 6 foot bloke in blue shirt flip he's got to be 7 foot high

Well, never mind the big dudes. Man, that is what I call FIREWOOD! Get out the 660 and long bars, and slice and dice.

hey guys any of you's using ATF as a gun oil , or what you using thats handy

Any of the penetrating oils are good then I grease the bolt etc. You can certainly blow some coin on dedicated gun oils if you get sucked in by the hype. Bit like certain synthetic oils in chainsaws :)

Back