the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just restocked me 243

View attachment 352637

View attachment 352638
them thumb hole stocks don't ride the bags properly

Just a nice looking, no frills, bling free rifle.

However to get it truly accurate you need a tactical bipod, tactical sling, some tactical camo tape around the barrel, a tactical magazine, a tactical set of rings, a tactical scope, a tactical bolt handle, and while you're at it, whack a full set of tactical screws through the old girl. It won't shoot for sh*t until you put all of that on it. Honest.

Just a nice looking, no frills, bling free rifle.

However to get it truly accurate you need a tactical bipod, tactical sling, some tactical camo tape around the barrel, a tactical magazine, a tactical set of rings, a tactical scope, a tactical bolt handle, and while you're at it, whack a full set of tactical screws through the old girl. It won't shoot for sh*t until you put all of that on it. Honest.

and then ya need a bloody wheelbarrow to move the thing around :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BELL & CARLSON Medalist A2 AND I'M GUNNA PUT THIS A5 ON THE DERO
IMG_6511.JPG

I didn't think you'd be a tightarse bogan and put a Wild Dog stock on it :)
narh mate if i put one of them things on it it would never get used .

you know to use it first you have to want to take it out of the safe ( man thems fugly )

narh mate if i put one of them things on it it would never get used

you know to use it first you have to want to take it out of the safe ( man thems fugly )

Heh heh. Anybody with a heat gun and a few old plastic water bottles could hand form a Wild Dog stock.

Back