the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Cris thay can call us Mexicans but we got the best gun laws and public land hunting in the country......

But don't dare go 1k over the speed limit geting there. Don't get me wrong I love vic hunting but that's the only good thing about the place they have some pretty crazy laws and rules

dunno i'll ask if you want asking $30k got a 10sp box on a big cat donk

Hmmmmm, what Cat engine is hooked up to that 10sp ?????
My new carrier has a cab over Peterbuilt, he bloody loves the things and has one of those long nose girls in the shed being restored. I will ask him, the 30k seems a lot tho.

Oh and Good morning all.....

An open letter to all Queenslanders,
As the self appointed spokesman for the NSW reputation association,i deeply appoligise for Bobs recent visit to your state.
Please dont judge us all south of the border, on your no doubt well founded opinion that Bob is odd.
We as a group are nothing like Robert.
Finally my deepest sympathy to the unfortunate lady,that Bob was leaning against in the photo.I hope you recover from the traumatic event quickly.
Yours Sincerely
Dave

As the self appointed spokesman for the NSW reputation association,i deeply appoligise for Bobs recent visit to your state.
Please dont judge us all south of the border, on your no doubt well founded opinion that Bob is odd.
Finally my deepest sympathy to the unfortunate lady,that Bob was leaning against in the photo.I hope you recover from the traumatic event quickly.
Yours Sincerely
Dave

Actually my Mac jacket had me well hidden ..... besides it was the lady who suggested I visit the show and watch, my gal who is a great gal who supports winners and not losers from NSW and appendages.

Yours Sincerely
Dave

Oh my lord, David, you are sooooooooo spot on........
great little post,,,,,,,, where's that rep button gone

Really well thanks, You guys were correct. Badly wounds the 660. Been running 25'' b&c so far and goes great.

I used a full tank on a Bluegum the farmer wants for himself today that required cut from both sides. A very heavy/dense Bluegum and it cut brilliantly.

NO going back to a stock saw now;)

After 5 days of rain finally got to go cutting,..Talk about stir-crazy
I got about 500m3 of tea tree waiting for me on the other side of Winter. I'm going to be a freak'n nutcase by then. A week of not running a saw so far and I'm already pissing the Mrs off. She'll probably shoot me before next Summer at this rate.

Dairy conversions going full steam ahead atm. Fonterra profits and farmer profits.

Most farmers want the wood cut and gone yesterday. This guys really good and will even let us have a spot behind a hedge to store/dry.

Really good mix here of mainly pine, macro, wattle and a bit of Bluegum. There's also a sizeable oak to deal with.

Back