the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Edge & Engine have apparently stopped internet sales. They'll still sell you gear but you have to contact them first.

Man, that sucks. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. They were known for being a back door Dolly seller. Maybe they got busted for that, I do not know.

Man, that sucks. I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. They were known for being a back door Dolly seller. Maybe they got busted for that, I do not know.

I'm pretty sure that Dolmar would be heading down the path of both Stihl and Husqvarna in limiting any internet sales. It would be extremely tough for a Dolmar dealer to justify a 7900 HD filter kit at AUD$250 (like Makita in Australia do) when you can land one here from the US for under AUD$100.
Sometimes limiting internet sales is about protecting the dealer network which is fair enough but quite often internet sales are also required to keep those dealers honest.

badaqymy.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Dolmar would be heading down the path of both Stihl and Husqvarna in limiting any internet sales. It would be extremely tough for a Dolmar dealer to justify a 7900 HD filter kit at AUD$250 (like Makita in Australia do) when you can land one here from the US for under AUD$100.
Sometimes limiting internet sales is about protecting the dealer network which is fair enough but quite often internet sales are also required to keep those dealers honest.

The Makita dealer network around here is pathetic, there's a couple of tool shops that might be able to get parts but they know bugger all about chainsaws.
I suppose I could try Bunnings :eek:

Back