the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
winter solstice tip hat chaps sunset 5.08 pm EST

Cleared out grass filled spoon drainage trench between my self and neighbor as my dam still leaking. i got a plan to renovate repair and with create a bit of a paddock pond plunge wade pool landscape this coming summer.

Cleared out the backed up septic sullage pit & line as discovered it blocked by grass roots and with lots of rain it just wont flow to sodden ground.. yes glasses rubber gloves keep mouth shut job.

my bow aim getting a bit better all 20 will now hit the target board at 35 m which was not possible 2 weeks ago

thumbnail_IMG_20200621_153403.jpg

took awhile to get all inside the color rings a helpfull addition is field glasses as often hard to see tell arrow POI and adjust aim
thumbnail_IMG_20200621_160826.jpg

Hi Aussies. have a question. Which is the best 30cc saw to buy in Vic for under $300. My birthday is coming up and I would like a baby saw to go with my MS381.
PS Are the bushranger saws any good, Aussie design?

Hi Aussies. have a question. Which is the best 30cc saw to buy in Vic for under $300. My birthday is coming up and I would like a baby saw to go with my MS381.
PS Are the bushranger saws any good, Aussie design?

There’s nothing Aussie about a butt ranger, standard regurgitated Chinese gear. Get a second hand 023/025 or ms 230/250 and you’ll be better off

There is a lightly used ms180 at the Stihl shop at Winchelsea for $220 or am I better going for a brand new for $299?
Totally up to you, what warranty comes with the second hand one ? can you inspect the piston, is the bar in good nick etc ?
Seems at the moment prices are up, I didnt pay more than 100 second hand for my 180s.
for an extra 80 is that worth peace of mind, or new bar etc what other goodies will they throw in with it ?
Not sure what saws go for in your area, but that seems pretty high, usual rule of thumb is half new price for 2nd hand as a start/ guide, all depends on demand/ supply I guess, tho it is from a dealer, so I guess thats why.

Latest posts

Back