The Bestest Bestest Saw Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best bestest saw

• Total voters
Reaction score
OK, enough talking and more voting. Vote early - vote often.

Polls only have 10 options available so I crunched them into groups as best I thought I could get away with, and only included the big 3. The MS441 and Dolmar 5100 explode-o-matic are missing because, well, they should be missing from this poll ;) And many older models are missing as well. And, uh, many newer models are also missing. And YES, I know it isn't fair to cram the 064 in with the 660, but whattaya expect for free? Vote now and deal with it afterwards.

You may choose as many options as you like.

Last edited:
Why is it the most notable and sold saw in the universe not mentioned? Poulan RULES

Only one Dolmar choice and 5 Stihl choices. There is a term for this. "Divide and Conquer"

Only one Dolmar choice and 5 Stihl choices. There is a term for this. "Divide and Conquer"

It mostly works, and a poll can be manipulated to tell about whatever you want it to, by the way the question is asked and what the options are.

I don't think the OP did that on purpose in this case, but the end result is the same....

yep, 5-1 is about what it takes. JK.....i like saws from every brand. if i could only own one saw to do every bit of my cutting, and it had to be stock, it would be a 7900. i could use an 18" to minimize weight and it will pull a 32" full comp. thank God i'm not limited to one.

I don't think there is one answer to the question and there never will be. But what ever saw works well for you is the best answer and your pick might not suit anyone else. Just my thought...Bob

Latest posts

Back