The evil that loggers do

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey DORK (what a SPACE CADET)your lucky your not in a bar, instead of cowering behind that keyboard, I guarantee that you wouldn't be so mouthy, around a bunch of these guys that you are insulting. I'd bet Money on that. Bruce

You can add anyone to your ignore list if you relly don't want to here what they have to say. SM is tossed in there with a few others like him. Problem solved.

:censored: :notrolls2: :censored: nothing worthwhile to add SM? For your next avatar I would think the south end of a northbound horse appropriate...tail UP, of course. Don't you just feel the love?????

not only have you really &%^&*@ up this thread but you also live in a fantasy
world

grow a sack, fruitbag
My my, such anger.

This thread was ridiculous from the start. As I've pointed out, a bunch of grown men crying that people don't like them. When I point this out, the name calling starts, rather than an attempt to defend some rather untenable positions.

I never thought I'd see a bunch of grown loggers whining about how no one likes them. :)

Oh bull yes you did, C'mon your smarter than that, it's human nature, you insult someone (anyone) and their life they are bound to be a little pissy.

Have fun guys. I've got to get some other things done, so I probably won't respond to anything else. I'd leave a box of Kleenexes, but somehow I don't think it would be appreciated. :cheers: :)

Have fun guys. I've got to get some other things done, so I probably won't respond to anything else. I'd leave a box of Kleenexes, but somehow I don't think it would be appreciated. :cheers: :)

We won't need them man, we have each other! You can use them to clean up your spilt milk:cheers: Until next time:)

My my, such anger.

This thread was ridiculous from the start. As I've pointed out, a bunch of grown men crying that people don't like them. When I point this out, the name calling starts, rather than an attempt to defend some rather untenable positions.

It was ridiculous huh? I thought lawyers were suppose to be educated and could read. Eat a bucket of rotten milk, you obviously have no idea what the whole thread was about. It was not about whining, I don't whine. Can't whine, no time for it, no use. I don't operate in that mode. I get sh!t done, that's what we loggers do.
It was about people treating me like sh!t when I go in to clinics with my future wife because I am a logger, and how I was concerned for her care. PERIOD. I could give a rat's ass if they like me because I kill trees, I want my baby healthy with an un-biased approach.

It was ridiculous huh? I thought lawyers were suppose to be educated and could read. Eat a bucket of rotten milk, you obviously have no idea what the whole thread was about. It was not about whining, I don't whine. Can't whine, no time for it, no use. I don't operate in that mode. I get sh!t done, that's what we loggers do.
It was about people treating me like sh!t when I go in to clinics with my future wife because I am a logger, and how I was concerned for her care. PERIOD. I could give a rat's ass if they like me because I kill trees, I want my baby healthy with an un-biased approach.

WELL SAID Im with you 100%. Being Judged by what a person does for a living is very inaproperate behavier. Bruce.

My daughter came home from kindergarten this spring and told me I should stop cutting down trees because I was hurting the earth.

Had a talk with the Teacher and the Principal of the school. The Principal was an okay sort, but the Teacher was pretty well convinced that logging was ruining the environment. I just cut firewood here, all dead trees, but I have family who log in Northern CA, and Washington, so I argued with her a bit but could see there was no changing her mind.

My daughter will be home schooled from now on.

My daughter came home from kindergarten this spring and told me I should stop cutting down trees because I was hurting the earth.

Had a talk with the Teacher and the Principal of the school. The Principal was an okay sort, but the Teacher was pretty well convinced that logging was ruining the environment. I just cut firewood here, all dead trees, but I have family who log in Northern CA, and Washington, so I argued with her a bit but could see there was no changing her mind.

My daughter will be home schooled from now on.
Talking to some people, like your Daughter's Teacher and Space Cadet, is like :deadhorse:

Bruce.

Latest posts

Back