The kitchen sink

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basica Guru

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts.........

The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts. The kitchen sink is not for washing parts.........

Agreed, that's why God gave us the dishwasher:dizzy:

The oven is not for drying parts
The oven is not for drying parts
The oven is not for drying
The oven is not for
The oven is
The oven
The

She gave up years ago, good women are hard to find

I'm a lifelong bachelor.........it don't compute:D

You oughtta' see some of the critter parts that have resided in my fridge on occasion.......:eek:

Casey

When my girl came home the other day, I was greasing up gears to my 4-wheeler on the kitchen counter.

When I lived with my parents I used to wash my car floor mats in the cloths washer. (mom hated that)

Don't listen to the voices in your head! Just do it!

117202442_NWz75-M.jpg
242576162_vzfaF-M.jpg

I broke mine in getting caught color sanding Harley bodywork in the kitchen sink (and the tub...)

Twas a peculiar moment, to be sure... but she got over it.

I have big heated and ac garage out back but i still bring things in.All i get
is a very disgusted look and in the morning everything i have had out is piled by the back door.She quit complaining a long time ago it just didn't have any effect.

My wife's an equine surgeon, thus has plenty of drugs and scalpel blades readily available. Therefore, I try my best to keep stuff she doesn't want in the house out of the house lest I wake up missing something some morning...

Latest posts

Back