The kitchen sink

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not, that her standing there in the long skirt.

I was really hoping it wasn't you, but who am I to question your choice of clothes! :hmm3grin2orange:

A serious note on the oven. Doesn't that really stink the place up bad?? I don't think I'd want the next food item cooked in there. I know I dried some crinkle paint years ago in the over because it gives a much better finish, and it was really not appreciated at all!

Used to use the shower stall as a paint booth too!!

I was really hoping it wasn't you, but who am I to question your choice of clothes! :hmm3grin2orange:

A serious note on the oven. Doesn't that really stink the place up bad?? I don't think I'd want the next food item cooked in there. I know I dried some crinkle paint years ago in the over because it gives a much better finish, and it was really not appreciated at all!

It's never been an issue. I like to let the parts dry to touch before putting them in there. Several hours preferably to get most of the solvents out.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

It's never been an issue. I like to let the parts dry to touch before putting them in there. Several hours preferably to get most of the solvents out.

That might have been my issue. The crinkle paint has to be sprayed on in two layers, 90deg from each other and then it was straight to the oven!

Don't listen to the voices in your head! Just do it!

117202442_NWz75-M.jpg
242576162_vzfaF-M.jpg

lol...

A serious note on the oven. Doesn't that really stink the place up bad?? I don't think I'd want the next food item cooked in there.

Cooked a pizza in the oven at the motorcycle shop I worked at in my younger days. Tasted like Kal-Gard smells.

Painted a bicycle frame in an apartment shower stall. Newspaper on the floor, but I got a lot of overspray on the walls. Didn't get assessed damages for it, so all was well.

I had a BMW straight six cylinder head soaking in my bath for a week to degrease. I don't have a shower in my house.
Ever heard of a "Whore's wash"? - "From the top of your top to the bottom of your bottom."

I only had a few air filters in the sink, but forgot to get them out before she got home. I thought I should get points for putting the chicken in the other side to unthaw. She didn't.
She forgot about it after my son just blabbed that I modded the muffler on the 7900 tonite.
I do not need to make my saw louder or more powerful.

Back