The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 064 will take a hd2 filter . I'm not sure if they had different filters available . My air filter cover is plastic . The nob looks the same as my 660 and 460 . If that will work I can swipe one off one of mine for you to use

Sent from my phone when I should be working
If it is the metal cover it is a different knob to go with the flat mesh filter. You would have to swap out the carb base plate to the HD filter and cover setup as the stud for the filter is different.

Have you tried a washer and a 5mm nut over the mesh filter to hold it in place?

I'm really thinking about attending if it's not too late. Can someone teach me how to adjust a couple carbs correctly on a couple saws? I can hear what good running saw sounds like BUT I can't seem to be able to adjust one to sound good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
should i put you on the list?

If it is the metal cover it is a different knob to go with the flat mesh filter. You would have to swap out the carb base plate to the HD filter and cover setup as the stud for the filter is different.

Have you tried a washer and a 5mm nut over the mesh filter to hold it in place?

I looked at the IPL and it looks like all covers use the same nut. It does not specifically show it on the metal one but looks like it

Attachments

• 064 - 1122 (1).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
I have a brand new 36" Windsor bar but really would like to max out my 36" Alaskan.

Showrguy are you offering to sell or just test drive it on my saw? I'm up for trades or just outright buying it if it's for sale.

Thanks all.

I have a brand new 36" Windsor bar but really would like to max out my 36" Alaskan.

Showrguy are you offering to sell or just test drive it on my saw? I'm up for trades or just outright buying it if it's for sale.

Thanks all.
Naw, I would'nt want to sell it, I thought you might be looking to mount one up to see how she does...

Blue, are you gonna bring your 610? It will give me something to look forward to build mine.

Blue, are you gonna bring your 610? It will give me something to look forward to build mine.
Absolutely! Wagnerworks should have a bar and chain for me which will allow some cookie cuttin'.

I think I have an adapter if you wanted to pick up one of the stihl bars to fit.

Definitely an option I'd consider, thanks.

Latest posts

Back