The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if my buddy Jile, the Timberwolf guy signed the book, he is actually a member, but I've never seen him post..I noticed he did'nt have a nametag on..
His screen name is Mr Timberwolf.......Maybe he'll chime in ??
Had A great time!!! (splitting all chuck's wood) For all the people who missed this you don't know what your missing (food was great,great people &great saws) . Met alot of nice people willing to just let you run their saws. I wish people would bring more VINTAGE stuff (maybe next year when chuck has the show) Yes chuck I signed the book and I still my have my name tag if you would like to see it. THANKS again! I wiil help clean up Wed,Thur let me know. (This took me 10 minutes to post . Thats why I just READ!)

Had A great time! (splitting all chuck's wood) For all the people who missed this you don't know what your missing (food was great,great people &great saws) . Met alot of nice people willing to just let you run their saws. I wish people would bring more VINTAGE stuff (maybe next year when chuck has the show) Yes chuck I signed the book and I still my have my name tag if you would like to see it. THANKS again! I wiil help clean up Wed,Thur let me know. (This took me 10 minutes to post . Thats why I just READ!)
Glad to meet you Mr. If you figure out what the noise in that 5400 is I would like to hear about it.

Had A great time!!! (splitting all chuck's wood) For all the people who missed this you don't know what your missing (food was great,great people &great saws) . Met alot of nice people willing to just let you run their saws. I wish people would bring more VINTAGE stuff (maybe next year when chuck has the show) Yes chuck I signed the book and I still my have my name tag if you would like to see it. THANKS again! I wiil help clean up Wed,Thur let me know. (This took me 10 minutes to post . Thats why I just READ!)
I'm glad you got to this one early enough to see what it's all about..
The firewood section on this site could likely keep you busy for awhile,,,,you aughta stop by there and introduce yourself sometime...
Course, everything ends up in a pissin match sooner or later..

o my , i see one of my buddies was messing with my avatarrrrr !!! ishoulda figured , him being a computer nazi and all. he would fit in with the rest of you peckerwoods :sucks: :dumb:........................................................:muscle:
Oh, and something else I was meaning to discuss with you...
When you were cutting firewood length, you asked me how long I wanted them..
I clearly said,,,, 19 7/8" !!!!!!!!!!!! And I know you understood, cause you gave me a thumbs up,,,, well, you gave me a single finger in the air,,,,,,, I jus can't remember which one it was ??
But anyway,,,,,,,,,, We need to work on your math/measuring skills as well, because I checked, and most of these pieces are off by atleast 1 3/16" !!!!!

Oh, and something else I was meaning to discuss with you...
When you were cutting firewood length, you asked me how long I wanted them..
I clearly said,,,, 19 7/8" !!!!!!!!!!!! And I know you understood, cause you gave me a thumbs up,,,, well, you gave me a single finger in the air,,,,,,, I jus can't remember which one it was ??
But anyway,,,,,,,,,, We need to work on your math/measuring skills as well, because I checked, and most of these pieces are off by atleast 1 3/16" !!!!!
with all the sweat running in my eyes doing another mans work with his saw,,,,i must have miss read my measuring device :havingarest:

hey Chuck, Mastermind liked one of my posts,,,,,,he might think im almost a cool guy hangin out with you guys :happybanana::happybanana::happybanana: heck i got to get to work aint done nothing today since i learned to run this thing :reading: :chop:

hey Chuck, Mastermind liked one of my posts,,,,,,he might think im almost a cool guy hangin out with you guys :happybanana::happybanana::happybanana: heck i got to get to work aint done nothing today since i learned to run this thing :reading: :chop:
Well, now that he knows you hang out at GTG's with other "cool" guys, he'll agree to monkey with one of your saws ???
I dunno if that will make YOU "cool" though ?? That'd be a pretty tough task....
But atleast you'll have a "cool" saw for a change..............................................................lol

Send em a PM..

Latest posts

Back