The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now that he knows you hang out at GTG's with other "cool" guys, he'll agree to monkey with one of your saws ???
I dunno if that will make YOU "cool" though ?? That'd be a pretty tough task....
But atleast you'll have a "cool" saw for a change..............................................................lol

Send em a PM..
yah i know ill never get to the COOL status but thats ok,,,now a cool saw with a ape sticker is another thing !!!! heck i wonder if a sticker is cheaper ?:dancing:

hey mastermind id like to get on your list for july not sure how to do this . these guys around here are pretty tough on me you know,brakin there saws and trying to steal them and such :angry: do i need to get some of the heavy hitters to plead my case to you ? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Now in July.......I'll be scheduling saws for Nov.

It never gets much better.

Bret would build you a great runner.......just sayin.

I've never met him.......but I've talked to him.

He sent me one of his saws to take to a couple of GTGs. It was an 066 with a hand grenade on it.

Bad mfer it was. I was very impressed. :)

That saw was a real hit in GA........but the guys in KY never played with it much. There were so many loud saws in KY that it was lost in the clutter I reckon. lol

He sent me one of his saws to take to a couple of GTGs. It was an 066 with a hand grenade on it.

That saw was a real hit in GA........but the guys in KY never played with it much. There were so many loud saws in KY that it was lost in the clutter I reckon. lol
yep he left me run that saw, def BADASS !!!! i want one from both you guys so i have somthing Chuck dont have.:clap:

yep he left me run that saw, def BADASS !!!! i want one from both you guys so i have somthing Chuck dont have.:clap:
i just thought about somthing, he may try to steal my saw then.:dumb:
Those 2 posts, especially the 1st one made me laugh like hell (and I'm all by myself)....Good one !!!

Randy, did you see post # 958 in this thread ??
Check it out..

P.S.
Oh, btw, between me and you, Lead Farmer is really an awesome guy, jus don't let em know I said that....

Randy, did you see post # 958 in this thread ??
Check it out..

P.S.
Oh, btw, between me and you, Lead Farmer is really an awesome guy, jus don't let em know I said that....

Back