The Official, 2nd. Annual Pennsylvania Spring GTG (May 9, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a start on setting up some wood to play with...
The monsters were leftovers from last year,,,,that big ass hunk of ash on the left I think is heavier than last year, I could feel the backhoe getting REAL light on the left side while positioning that hog....(you can't notice the slope in the picture) ....The maple actually lost some weight since then..
My work van (in the picture) will be at the end of the driveway...View attachment 423235 View attachment 423236
i guess that maple will be good for the - - - - y saws.:crazy2: :laughing: :crazy2:

Looking like I'm going to need to work this Saturday. Was hoping to move work to Sunday but as we all know it's Mother's Day :angry:.

Will keep you posted if it changes. Thanks for welcoming me with open arms all.
If work interferes with your first GTG, you need to quit that job !!!

Mr Chuck, thanks man. I know there's a lot of prep involved. We all do appreciate you and your wifes hard work.

I do believe there will be a Pa spring and fall gtg. If I can get our place sorted it may be short notice but I would like to host one this fall.
Sweet! I too am open to a little gtg action here if you come up short.

I lied we ended up scheduling the job for Monday. I'm back in!!

Please take it easy on me though cause I'm not the most knowledgable chainsaw guy. I'm hoping to leave tomorrow feeling enlightened.
Just stand next to me you will look smart in comparison [emoji19]

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Just stand next to me you will look smart in comparison [emoji19]

I lied we ended up scheduling the job for Monday. I'm back in!!

Please take it easy on me though cause I'm not the most knowledgable chainsaw guy. I'm hoping to leave tomorrow feeling enlightened.

Sent from my phone when I should be working
if he stands between me and you knobby he'll look like a genius. :dizzy:

Also, seems like meat and stuff is pretty much covered. I plan on making potato salad and grilling up a bunch of veggies tonight.

I'm sure this is a no no because we are going to running big, scary saws but is there going to be any beer flowing at all?

Latest posts

Back