The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[URL=http://s207.photobucket.com/user/VinceGU05/media/PlanesTrainsandAutomobiles190.jpg.html]
atwork.jpg
[/URL]

I like the Christmas lights on that 090 gear drive. Good effect.

I put a 32 on one of my 026 saws a few years ago. Not exactly the performance result I was looking for. Maybe it was b/c the bar was upside down?

View attachment 385837

Try a 36 ,makes a nice hedge trimmer when all said and done
026 086.jpg

Try a 36 ,makes a nice hedge trimmer when all said and done
View attachment 385878

I see that y'all have a PRO model there. My 026 and 260 saws have all been the weenie non-pro ones. The stickers make all the difference. Like the ones that say MAGNUM. And then there are the big erection ported stickers like MasterMined and Smellerized. And then of course there are the Ebay PILTZ Hot Saws. With one of those Picco-modified 180 saws you can be a star in your own poorn movies.

But I digress...

I see that y'all have a PRO model there. My 026 and 260 saws have all been the weenie non-pro ones. The stickers make all the difference. Like the ones that say MAGNUM. And then there are the big erection ported stickers like MasterMined and Smellerized. And then of course there are the Ebay PILTZ Hot Saws. With one of those Picco-modified 180 saws you can be a star in your own poorn movies.

But I digress...
The Pro saws come standard with a 3/4 wrap and a 28 inch bar here

026 wrap 045.jpg 026 wrap 043.jpg

Latest posts

Back