The Redundant Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Nice saw!!!!! I am jealous don't see too many of those come around. Don't see any that clean!

Thanks...A real find for sure....site member Roncoinc found this for me. It's never cut wood in the woods......only been bolted to a mill rig...and not used much for that either.....notice the paint on the flange where the dogs bolt....pretty much undisturbed....never has had dogs on it either......I have done nothing to it except run it some here and at leeha's GTG.........it's a very sweet old rig...!!!!!!!

111s and trip 011.JPG 111S mill rig 001.JPG 111S mill rig 002.JPG 111S mill rig 005.JPG 111S mill rig 007.JPG

It was stated in this vid that they used a CAT 3412 in this one, many other engines were used sometimes at the request of the new owners, they used a lot of Cummings engines in the P-12W trucks. There are a few more vids of this one out there but mostly of an array of still photos, one other where they are loading it on a drop bed to haul it out to the new owners.

This is the start of the build,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418496122.474862.jpg

Fellow on the left reminds me of Digger Dog. Our/my rabbit. He lasted eleven years. Broken leg once. Kept chewing the cast off. Testicular cancer, had him neutered. Infection on his butt that made a large portion of his skin come off. To the vet every day for ten days for a shot. (Rabbits are near impossible to give pills to).

I was his 'doe' he figured. Sprayed me numerous times to mark me as belonging to him.

Ever have a rabbit groom your face? Trim your eyebrows with his teeth?

Watch a rabbit do the 'happy bunny' dance?

Gave up on keeping them as it breaks my heart when they pass.

I found a baby snowshoe hare in bush. Kept him in a box for 3 months and gave him a lil stuffed bear which he/she was very attached to. 'Bunny' went with me on several helicopter trips when I was claim staking.
Bunny would freak out when I would take out his stuffed toy to clean his cage in camp , so I let him free, but never saw him again even though I left his stuffed toy around camp. It was a very sad time.

Latest posts

Back