The War Wagon Chronicles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm? šŸ¤” Do you ever OVERLOAD it heaping above the expanded metal side boards, or can it not handle being that "OVERLOADED!!!"?
I go above just a little bit so as the load doesn't fall out. This is just one of those cheap sheet metal yard carts that I've extended the sides on. Not really made for that kind of weight I put on it. Hardwoods too.

I go above just a little bit so as the load doesn't fall out. This is just one of those cheap sheet metal yard carts that I've extended the sides on. Not really made for that kind of weight I put on it. Hardwoods too.
Well then that being the case! Anything that's pushing max OVERLOAD capacity? Weather it be a Tonka truck or a CAT pit mine truck? An oil tanker or a tea spoon? Is going to be at the point of mechanical break down. If you're putting more weight on it than it was designed fir? then you are now pushing max capacity! Therefore your wagon is definitely "OVERLOADED!!!" Good on ya! Because...

You ain't loaded unless you're "OVERLOADED!!!"šŸ˜‰

We've owned a 12' AL C&B trailer for 30ish years.. It was loaned out way to often and the only issue has been the wood decking, untreated, rotted out this past winter sitting, again not at home. I have no question that C&B makes good kit.

We've owned a 12' AL C&B trailer for 30ish years.. It was loaned out way to often and the only issue has been the wood decking, untreated, rotted out this past winter sitting, again not at home. I have no question that C&B makes good kit.
Screenshot_20221220-112640~3.pngbought it this morning!šŸ‘

ā˜ ļøWAR WAGONā˜ ļø Top Ten Heavy Weight "OVERLOADED!!" Knock Outs!

This is the heaviest six rounds ever "OVERLOADED!!!" on ā˜ ļøWAR WAGON ā˜ ļø Also the only time she was "OVERLOADED!!!" with a machine. The JD tractor in the first photo.
Estimated Weight: 1300lbs net. 1650 gross trailer.View attachment 1041718View attachment 1041717

These six rounds were "OVERLOADED!!!" on to ā˜ ļøWAR WAGON ā˜ ļø by hand and is a close second to 1
Estimated Weight: 1250 pounds net. 1600 gross trailer. View attachment 1041719View attachment 1041720

This is the only sixteen rounds "OVERLOADED!!!" on ā˜ ļøWAR WAGONā˜ ļø fore and aft log truck style!
Estimated Weight: 1100lbs net. 1450 gross trailer. View attachment 1041722

This is by far the heaviest sixteen rounds ever "OVERLOADED!!!" on ā˜ ļøWAR WAGONā˜ ļø to date.
Estimated Weight: 1300lbs net. 1650 gross trailer.View attachment 1041723View attachment 1041724

Another heavy six rounds "OVERLOADED!!!" on ā˜ ļøWAR WAGONā˜ ļø by hand weighing in at.
Estimated 1200 net. 1550 gross trailer. View attachment 1041725

To date ā˜ ļøWAR WAGONā˜ ļø has only been "OVERLOADED!!!" once with nine rounds. Not counting the round in the Bark Box.
Estimated Weight: 1300 net. 1650 gross trailer.View attachment 1041727

These four rounds had to be drawn and quartered before being "OVERLOADED!!!" on ā˜ ļøWAR WAGONā˜ ļø All the quarters were actually weighed on the scale.
Average weight per quarter: 60 lbs. gross trailer 1230lbs.View attachment 1041728

Next page
I always thought that a log dog was one of these
https://www.gransforsbruk.com/en/product/gransfors-log-dog-2/or
https://www.leevalley.com/en-gb/sho...tools/log-handling/46365-log-dog?item=17U0503
Cannot see how yours works unless it has very sharp claws!

Gransforsbruk forges and builds top line hand tools! šŸ‘

This is the sharpest double bit I've ever come across, and it stays sharp!
View attachment 1042943View attachment 1042944View attachment 1042945

Granfors makes awesome stuff. I've looked at that axe a few times on their site. Convinced myself i didn't need it, now I look at it again I'm like... ******* that's a cool thing! The handle is quite short however, and even though we have no culture of double bits as far as i know the 'Ochsenkopf' brand seems cool: https://www.ochsenkopf.com/en-de/pr...ouble-bit-model-canada/ox-16-h-1008---1591223

They call it their 'Canada' model, says enough.

No idea if they're on par with a Kelly or whatever though... If I would acquire a double bit, it would need to be one that fits the original use/purpose, so with two different edges, whether you need to put them on the bit yourself or not.

I need to get my dog to ride like that....all he wants to do is sit on the seat and bark in my ear

Ive decided to start something new here on the WW chronicles.

"Today's question"

Today's question is the first of "Today's question"

If you could only have one? Witch would it be?
Running water, or Electricity?

Latest posts

Back