Think i want a 60cc saw, which one?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I may get me a 60cc saw and have my eye on these two. Stihl MS362 c-m or the Husky 562xp. What do you think guys? I love stihl and the M-tronic but like huskys also and seem stihl has had less trouble in there system.

Price is about same on both Mid $700's
thanks
trevor

Ran the 562 both stock and ported at Terry's GTG. Absolutely an above average cutting machine. I would rather have the J-red version myself. I haven't had my hands on the Stihl so I will leave it at that.

Shea

PS-Check with Terry on his prices, he is running a deal right now on a few of the models.

Just handled a 562 and really like it. They also have a brand new 346 xp for $475 otd
Is that a good price?
That is a good price on a 346xp! Most dealers are out. My local dealer was $495, but sold out over a year ago...

The 346 and 562 are the two saws I use the most. Use the smaller one the most though.

I think the new generation of Stihls is...lacking something. The 562xp or 2260. But also consider the Dolmar 6100, which you can have $100 cheaper and is a very nice saw.

Back