This who you are talking to on Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, I just looked at your pic...Scared me...Looks like someone who probably knows what people taste like. Beards make people look so shady. Here is a picture of me.

attachment.php

Photoshop?? Something ain't kosher with the way that fish looks

Nope I work as a firewood cutter! my saws are revenue makers for my family. Not for show or top performance but a lively hood to support my family. It is amazing how the saw in the pic has did this. She is old reliable and I feel that my family knows this and I know this saw had not one failure in 3 years.

I couldn't do it for a living. Cutting for four households, including myself, is enough to keep me awake at night worrying about how much wood I have cut, or have left in reserve.

Shea

This is me so you know who are talking to. This is a pic of my ugly mug.View attachment 264067

And here all this time I thought I was talking to that cute little girl in your avatar pic. Dam!

Yikes, I just looked at your pic...Scared me...Looks like someone who probably knows what people taste like. Beards make people look so shady. Here is a picture of me.

attachment.php

If you had gray hair and beard you would be Santa Claus, with those rosy red cheeks.

looks like your average red blooded wood cuttin beer drinkin american. no o-fence. glad to meet ya:rock:

Back