Three cheers for AS.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian S

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, here's to you. Thank you to a great group of knowledable people who have helped me, directly and indirectly to be smarter about all things chainsaw. I wish I had more to contribute to the cause....

Everyone who has gotten help here, post a thanks!

If you have specific people to thank, then thank them.

:clap: :cheers:

I thank Mountainlake, Edge and Engine, logsplitter, sawfix, among others. If I forgot you then pat yourself on the back!

Last edited:
OK, I will thank everyone for the knowledge i have learned here. It takes a lot of time for a person to answer anothers question in depth. The guys here will help in whatever way they can. They have answered all my questions and some of them were probably asked a hundred times. So thanks everyone again.

Rick

I already posted my thanks but ill do it again. These guys are stihl teaching me things. Probly always will. Thanks again fella and ladies.:cheers:

Off the top of my head: Sedanman, Stumper, Mange, Gypo Logger, Begleytree, Bill G, Lewis Brander, & many others. Some of those guys are no longer posting here.

It would take me forever to go through the old threads & list all of the folks who have helped me. Thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge!

Hears The Reward...

I would like to offer a HUGE THANKS to all those who took the time to post a reply to a question.

"The question only seems easy when you already know the answer"

Please keep it up, your knowledge is helping the next generation of saw enthusiasts!

I agree!

Now that I have what I think are some decent saws I've learned how to properly maintain them. Also techniques on cutting, chain sharpening, and PPE. I don't know enough to give much advice but I'm always reading and learning.

Latest posts

Back