• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Three!!! HUSQVARNA 350's - REBUILT - $250 each

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My other thread got moved, so I am reposting this here. I have three husky 350's that I have cleaned and resurrected from multiple parts saws. They are a mix of functional original parts, beautiful new parts, some aftermarket etc. NEW husky 16" bars and Oregon chains.... never touched wood. New air filters and fuel filters. Finding a saw like this is difficult at best, let alone a lot of three. I may end up with a fourth as well soon, if I can get all the nice parts together. $250 each, firm, pickup only in Farmington CT. If you need multiple saws and dont' have the time to wait for nice stuff to show up on ebay, this is your chance. Not looking for profit on these, just trying to get what I put into them out of them. Thanks for looking!

-Matt

IMG_6059.JPG

uh, I guess so, but you are in Hawaii. my preference is to have someone look these over in person, preferably w/ a compression tester .... I don't want anyone upset about anything. out of curiosity, what would you see as a fair trade? you have some really nice saws in your sig, but I can't imagine you'd want to trade any of them ... lemme know whats on your mind :)

Sell me one with a 20" bar and ship it to me! I'm in Bama. I trust you. I'm a BBQ firewood cutter, this should do it!

alrighty. ... my paypal is mattyo5 at aol dot com :) $250 + $25 ship sound fair? I have extra parts too if you can think of anything specific that you want. i'll have to drain the gas and oil, and get it shipped out next week. i'll run it a bit this weekend to make sure its rockin :)

update: I'm putting the 20" B&C on the PH that has the primer bulb ... ran it this AM, works fine. I tuned it by ear, but will need some break in and retuning likely. fluids drained, ready for ship as soon as I receive paypal. thanks

keep in mind, the 20" B&C is .325 (standard on husky 350's) and 76 dl. its a nice bar, replaceable tip, looks like this was used for one tree maybe. chain is sharp too...good to go! muffler bolts and cylinder bolts are checked also

one is SOLD to BBQ guy. Thanks! BBQ guy, please post findings on this saw, good and bad here on the forum. I'm a big boy, I can handle it and will stand behind my saws.

three saws left, pickup in person preferred, the one w/ the primer bulb and 20" bar is gone. ...the rest have brandy new 16" chains :)

You bet, Mattyo. I have some oak and pecan waiting. This saw will only see maybe a cord a year, if that, it will be a step up from my 16" little 33cc McCullough. Thanks!

You bet, Mattyo. I have some oak and pecan waiting. This saw will only see maybe a cord a year, if that, it will be a step up from my 16" little 33cc McCullough. Thanks!

What kind of bar oil do you use for smoke wood??? I am guessing canola or corn, prolly need to drain or clean it out so it doesn't get nasty???

What kind of bar oil do you use for smoke wood??? I am guessing canola or corn, prolly need to drain or clean it out so it doesn't get nasty???
Vegetable oil or vegetable based, biodegradable, non carcinogenic oil that is available in many stores or online. I cut small diameter logs purposely as a precaution and have never had an issue but I've always used a 14" or 16" bar, never a 20" like I'm about to.

Are you a bark or no bark Q 'er??? I have a buddy that will not put any bark in his smoker, does it matter???

I like watching Byron on TV, BBQ judge, went to Memphis in May a few years ago.

That smoked Brisket is some killer eats!!!

Are you a bark or no bark Q 'er??? I have a buddy that will not put any bark in his smoker, does it matter???

I like watching Byron on TV, BBQ judge, went to Memphis in May a few years ago.

That smoked Brisket is some killer eats!!!

I prefer to not have bark because it can cause a bitter taste. If the wood is seasoned around 18 months you can normally knock the bark off pretty easily but if a split or two gets in there with bark it's no big deal. The main thing is that the wood has been seasoned for longer than normal.

I was born and raised in Texas but due to work am now in Bama but I cook a LOT of brisket as well as compete in competition BBQ. I've been to Myron Mixons class as well as Johnny Trigg and Pellet Envy's classes and have been certified as a KCBS judge also. Competition BBQ is fun for a while but it isn't good for eating a lot of, typically, it's too sweet but that's how they want it in KCBS comps.

Give me brisket, sausage and beef ribs any day but I don't have a problem with pork ribs, shoulders or whole hogs either!

Back