• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Three!!! HUSQVARNA 350's - REBUILT - $250 each

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw got here yesterday Mattyo. Great looking and running, just a really, really nice saw! You do good work, and pay attention to the details and it shows with this saw! I would buy another one from you without hesitation! I think this little 350 is going to be a smoker wood cutting machine! Again, nice work!

I just picked up a nice 350 runner that looks decent with the 20" .325 setup for $100 but I already have a 346 and 026 so it will be going down the road.

Just joining the 350 bandwagon. But if you'd like I would sure sell you this 350. If I didn't have a 346, I would put a 346 topend on this saw. It probably is one of the highest quality homeowner saws that you can get bolt on pro saw performance.

right now I have too many 350's... trying to unload all the ones I spent a fortune rebuilding :)

....but...you are welcome to PM me w/ pics and specifics and price and I'll see what I can do :)

they really are quite nice little saws. if you got one for $100 or that is a runner you got a deal! for that kind of money I would keep the saw as a spare... or if a neighbor comes along and needs a saw you got one you can give him cheap...that way everyone wins :)

Haven't bumped this in a while. ..still have 3 350s ....not in a hurry 2 sell....just figured I'd remind everyone these r available

So when you say they are all ''rebuilt'' what have you done to them?

I bought multiple parts saws ... and tore them apart down to the crank. Junk parts were seperated out from the nicer used parts. These saws are the best parts of those, plus any new parts. ie, if they needed a new top cover, they got it, new av mounts, they got it, new clutch or rim, one has a new muffler, gaskets, etc etc etc. The B&C are brand new and have never touched wood, husky 16" bar and oregon chains. Did this for fun, not for profit. Just tryin to get out of it what I put into it in parts. Hope this helps.

I can vouch for his work, the saw I got has been wonderful, if anybody wants a nice 350 Mattyo has got them.

My other thread got moved, so I am reposting this here. I have three husky 350's that I have cleaned and resurrected from multiple parts saws. They are a mix of functional original parts, beautiful new parts, some aftermarket etc. NEW husky 16" bars and Oregon chains.... never touched wood. New air filters and fuel filters. Finding a saw like this is difficult at best, let alone a lot of three. I may end up with a fourth as well soon, if I can get all the nice parts together. $250 each, firm, pickup only in Farmington CT. If you need multiple saws and dont' have the time to wait for nice stuff to show up on ebay, this is your chance. Not looking for profit on these, just trying to get what I put into them out of them. Thanks for looking!

-Matt

View attachment 357175
What the specs? I've heard bad things about the 52cc model. But good things about it's predecessors. I'm definitely interested. I'm selling a Stihl 361 to buy a back up for my 268.

One I have is a 44mm pic ...the other 2 are 45mm.....honestly I'm not sure it matters. ...the main issue with these saw is the mufflers fall off....for me it has happened with my saws a few times....just gotta listen for extra noise and then shut off the saw and jam a stick under the muffler to prevent it from melting the case....or you can buy a bracket similar to what the 346xp uses....the other main issue with these saws is that the intake clamp is plastic. ...that issue has been remedied on all saws with a metal clamp....if you want a 350 these are some nice examples....check ebay and see if you can find better ..hope this helps

One I have is a 44mm pic ...the other 2 are 45mm.....honestly I'm not sure it matters. ...the main issue with these saw is the mufflers fall off....for me it has happened with my saws a few times....just gotta listen for extra noise and then shut off the saw and jam a stick under the muffler to prevent it from melting the case....or you can buy a bracket similar to what the 346xp uses....the other main issue with these saws is that the intake clamp is plastic. ...that issue has been remedied on all saws with a metal clamp....if you want a 350 these are some nice examples....check ebay and see if you can find better ..hope this helps

I didn't mean to off like I was putting down your saws. I was just curiously cautious. People these days will screw you for a buck. From the sounds of it you know more them than the naysayers who made negative reviews elsewhere. I'm looking for something lighter I can climb and prune with easier than my 268.

Back