• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Three!!! HUSQVARNA 350's - REBUILT - $250 each

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mean to off like I was putting down your saws. I was just curiously cautious. People these days will screw you for a buck. From the sounds of it you know more them than the naysayers who made negative reviews elsewhere. I'm looking for something lighter I can climb and prune with easier than my 268.

All good man. Peronally I would get a climbing saw. The 350 is great for limbing, but not climbing. Thats just me though. i'm just trying to recoup my investment here is all. i'd rather you not buy a saw than have me sell you the wrong one...

These saws are for sale specifically for people looking for 350's ... which are ideal as an all around homeowner saw or a limbing saw. They are lighter than my 455's which makes them easier to use all day, especially if you are a smaller guy (like me). I'm happy to sell you one as long as its right for you application. If not, I'll just wish you best of luck finding what you need.

Got an unmelted crank case? Really could use one got a 350 this morning that's had a complete and udder meltdown.

All good man. Peronally I would get a climbing saw. The 350 is great for limbing, but not climbing. Thats just me though. i'm just trying to recoup my investment here is all. i'd rather you not buy a saw than have me sell you the wrong one...

These saws are for sale specifically for people looking for 350's ... which are ideal as an all around homeowner saw or a limbing saw. They are lighter than my 455's which makes them easier to use all day, especially if you are a smaller guy (like me). I'm happy to sell you one as long as its right for you application. If not, I'll just wish you best of luck finding what you need.

Much respect to you for that.

Bump for a great saw and great guy! If I weren't getting mine rebuilt I'd be all over one of these. Don't let the size of these saws fool you, they are quite capable!

IMAG0592.jpg

When the little issues with them are taken care of(intake boot especially) they are very reliable, semi-pro grade saws.

Full chisel, tell you what, if you are down a saw, let me know what you need to borrow (I have a 350 w/ 18" or 16" bar...) and I'll ship you out one to use. I have a few that aren't for sale that would fine as loaners.... PM me

That's quite the offer, thanks Matt! Luckily I got my Echo for backup and don't have any bigger wood to deal with in the near future. Plus, duck season opens this weekend, so a lot more time in the Mississippi bottoms and backwaters and less time in the timber! Old Cat has promised a short turn over time, so it won't take forever to get back which is great.

I had to pick my jaw up off the PO counter earlier, I couldn't believe the cost of shipping to WA state from IL! $225 shipped PHO or full package local-pickup is a steal for a rebuilt 350...GLWS, I'm sure these won't last long at that price.

right now i'm at 250 + ship... I have 3 that are quite nice.... but I feel ya on the shipping for sure which is why I prefer local sale. plus, some bolt always comes loose somewhere so its nice for a buyer to ask questions after the sale.... this is me being paranoid ... thats all :)

also, interestingly enough, there are quite a few other 350's in CL in my area... none have been gone through like mine, and the ones that are sold (as newish saws) are way too much $$. 250 each isn't a steal, but it is appropriate for what I have put into them. someone will want them... and I'm in no hurry to sell.... just wanna see these saws have new life :)

I've seen some junkers...running junkers...listed for $250 or more on ebay. Yours are as close to new as you're going to get except for a dumb luck find.

Hey Matt I might be interested in getting one of those 350s back from ya pm me your #

Latest posts

Back