Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the parts. The dogs, filter and muffler cover are spoken for. The clutch cover and chain catcher are still available.

Edit: Actually clutch cover is going. Waiting on a response on the chain catcher.
Edit 2: All spoken for.

Last edited:
Haha I agree!! Merry christmas!! Sorry I don't have much too offer. My
361 needs all it's parts ;)

That's more like it;) Nice recovery. Know what you stand for, and don't compromise it for anyone! At the risk of totally derailing this thread, this is what's wrong with America. In to process of trying to appease everyone, we've become no one. Remove your foundations, and you'll fall for anything.

Aww, always enjoy this thread. Gotta dig up some goodies to give away this year. I've given and received a lot in the past.:rock:

Like Brad stated earlier, no begging or asking for parts (We always have a few posts like that). That is what the swap meet is for. Only items available are the ones offered.

BTW Brad, you must be anxious this year, we haven't even had thanksgiving yet!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Looks like I will be going out to catalog and photo some miscellaneous parts that are accumulating!

Great thread, Brad. I was actually looking for the Christmas giving thread that was started last year. I have a box of Poulan 3400 stuff and some other stuff. I'll get some pictures up this weekend.

OK here is my stuff. Consider this my Thanksgiving Give-Away. You can give thanks for free schtuff. Everything is off of an 028 Super and is used (but service-able and working!) except where noted. Since the big stuff is gone, I'll even ship for free. Can't beat that!

In this pic:
16" GB bar .325 pitch, .050 gauge, sprocket nose. ****TAKEN****
Bosch WSR6F spark plug (out of a McCulloch Pro 10-10A).
Muffler screen from a Homelite XL924
Air Filter ****TAKEN****
Oiler drive gear
2 new pull ropes (bought for the McCulloch Pro 10-10A)

tday_parts.jpg

stihl_sprocketsys.jpg

And this is of a Stihl OEM sprocket and rim kit, .325x8. ****TAKEN****

Last edited:
free exhaust screen!!!!!!!

for reference. stock is 30 x 30 per square inch. stuff up for grabs is 20 x 20. flows better.

youll get 3 x 4 piece enough to do a few mm.

OK here is my stuff. Consider this my Thanksgiving Give-Away. You can give thanks for free schtuff. Everything is off of an 028 Super and is used (but service-able and working!) except where noted.

In this pic: 16" GB bar .325 pitch, .050 gauge, sprocket nose.
Bosch WSR6F spark plug (out of a McCulloch Pro 10-10A).
Muffler screen from a Homelite XL924
Air Filter
Oiler drive gear
2 new pull ropes (bought for the McCulloch Pro 10-10A)

tday_parts.jpg

stihl_sprocketsys.jpg

And this is of a Stihl OEM sprocket and rim kit, .325x8.

I could use the bar, 028 filter, oiler gear and rim drive setup.

Latest posts

Back