Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this Lombard S150. Dont mind the top handle off, I got it and all the screws. The carb is apart, and needs a kit, but I never got one. It has the piston ported AH-47 motor with good spark and great comp. Its the only piston ported AH motor ive seen, as most have reed valves. I actually had it running, and pulled the carb apart to clean it, and the diaphram fell apart. Free, for cost of shipping.

1a96ee05.jpg

fae83654.jpg

Didn't know about this last year or I would have saved some of the stuff I already gave away! LOL Not to many want Poulan wildthing old style and new type parts but I have some stripped crank cases a top cover or two,cranks,mufflers,oil pumps,coils,etc. Got to do some searching may have some other things to add? EDIT: 2 -14" mini-mac bars and a fuel/oil tank for a mini-mac 110 I think? MORE STUFF! Handles for Poulan pro and regular Poulans ,Complete handle for Poulan 2400. Sorry but no clutch covers but I do have some clutches for them and a couple used sprockets May have one carb for each style.Starters for both styles too!And I am still digging LOL Come on guys you need a crank case or two ! LOL

Last edited:
I have some Stihl 015 stuff. The jug is perfect. It's for the older "white" 015's. It will not work on the orange 015's. The white ones had 19mm bearings, the orange ones had 19 on one side and 21 on the other. Everything else will interchange. The stuff in the bags are used but good bearings, bar plate, rod bearings, etc.

IMG_4447.jpg

free exhaust screen!!!!!!!

for reference. stock is 30 x 30 per square inch. stuff up for grabs is 20 x 20. flows better.

youll get 3 x 4 piece enough to do a few mm.

I have been looking for some. I need to go see what I have laying around.

I have a inner bucking spike for a Husqvarna 288 to the first "caller". It is bent a bit but can be straightened back out easy, I probably used it as a pry bar at some point.

More to come as soon as I dig my parts boxes out.

ok,,,heres my donations,,,well at least what is left,,,if you guys would pm me on the parts,, it will be easier for me,, that way i won't miss any one,, thanks

spark screens out of poulans
006.jpg

plastic for newer homelites and muffler
005-1.jpg

newer homelite bodies and plastic
004-2.jpg

worm gear etc off of a 025 stihl
002-5.jpg

Last edited:
If that offends someone, they can take a ##### and stick a ###### in their ###### and swing around a ##### till their ##### pops off! :D

The above-quoted post deeply offends me :mad:! I was going to give away my five NIB/NOS Stihl 090AVs, but I'm so offended I'm now going to keep them, so there :evilgrin:!!

Now on a serious note:

Free for the cost of shipping! I mention this first because these sprockets got me nailed with a non-sponsor selling infraction*. As some of you might recall, I have a large tub full of spur sprockets, some with bearings, some without. They are NOS, but most will require some light cleaning (a little oil & some fine grit sandpaper).

I can post the list, but I first need to pull the sprockets that'll fit my saws, as I've acquired a few 'new' saws :msp_ohmy: since I last revised the sprocket list. Or you can tell me what you're needing, & I'll check for you. These are spur sprockets.

* I was going to post a venomous explanation, but changed my mind. Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, whichever you prefer!

ok,,,heres my donations,,, the only thing i am going to ask to help on the shipping is the 240 and that will only be 10.00,,,if you guys would pm me on the parts,, it will be easier for me,, that way i won't miss any one,, thanks

spark screens out of poulans
006.jpg

plastic for newer homelites and muffler
005-1.jpg

newer homelite bodies and plastic
004-2.jpg

worm gear etc off of a 025 stihl
002-5.jpg

ok guys,,, the av's,,, 240 and the fuel line is spoken for

Last edited:
Boyz, do we really need to quote 7 pictures to reply ? Not trying to be a Scrooge...just sayin'. :cry:

Boyz, do we really need to quote 7 pictures to reply ? Not trying to be a Scrooge...just sayin'. :cry:

OK for those who dont know,,, when quoting someone that has a post with PIX imbedded,,

Please delete the link that has the Pic/Pics out of the quote before you submit your post,,, it only takes a few more seconds

Oh and if you see you forgot to remove his pics,,, Please use the edit function and remove them so we all dont have to look @ the SAME OLD PICS AGAIN!!!!!!

OH and By the way,,, are there any tree climbers out there???? here is my Christmas gift!!!!!

Bailey's - Nylon Leg Strap

A brand new set of two,,, I fired the climber I bought them for before He ever got to use them... Its a really long story!!!!!!!

First come,,, first serve!!!!! they stihl have all the tags on them,,,,

Merry CHRISTmas!!!!!! Ever body!!!!!!

Metals406 has spoken for em so he's getting them for postage!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back