Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys,,, just go ahead and flame me,, but so far there has been a lot of good things up for grabs,,, I know I will be sending out several chains tomorrow,,, but I am the type to keep up with the big boys so I am putting this up for grabs,,, all I ask is for the transportation, this is one of my prized possessions so I figured I would pass her on for someone else to enjoy,,,,,, oooohhhhhh yea,,, for the thin skinned people,,,ITS A JOKE,,,well maybe:),, so lighten up,,,,, we ALL need a good laugh
View attachment 383063
Dude. You have serious issues... :laugh:

I have plenty of that,,, I will be up there in march to Erlanger area,, my old stomping ground,,, was born in Covington,,,,,,wait,,, I just checked,,, I still have 4 1/2 years worth of wood:):)
We need to be within sensible driving distance of Georgegetown, I am ahead 5 to 6 tears on fw, oh well start over

ok guys,,, just go ahead and flame me,, but so far there has been a lot of good things up for grabs,,, I know I will be sending out several chains tomorrow,,, but I am the type to keep up with the big boys so I am putting this up for grabs,,, all I ask is for the transportation, this is one of my prized possessions so I figured I would pass her on for someone else to enjoy,,,,,, oooohhhhhh yea,,, for the thin skinned people,,,ITS A JOKE,,,well maybe:),, so lighten up,,,,, we ALL need a good laugh
View attachment 383063
I thought u said u would take GOOD care of my sister!!

shipping on me in USA, split elsewhere, one per member, yada, yada
IMG_5078_zpsfff004c3.jpg

In honor of the Randy's new oil thread, if you have already tried it, move along :) CLAIMED
IMG_5079_zps49398b20.jpg

020T or MS200T recoil OEM, with new AM rope and handle, doesn't have spring or disc

IMG_5080_zpsf0bb00a1.jpg

complete good MS200T case, split needs seals, bearings feel fine - CLAIMED

IMG_5082_zpsa6c92f69.jpg

034/036/MS360 sprocket NOS with surface rust

IMG_5081_zpsec6d6c62.jpg

three bumper spikes for mid-sized Stihl saws all OEM, one slightly bent so the third claimant better own a hammer

IMG_5083_zpsac1a304d.jpg

IMG_5085_zpsdc81cccf.jpg

Mystery Stihl OEM flywheel - no idea what it fits

IMG_5086_zps0e8f323e.jpg

Used generic OEM Stihl coil, a couple plug boots and a trio of NOS OEM stihl spring ends, various nonsense from the coils box all working

Also if anyone can help me figure out how to get rid of the giant pic in my sig I would appreciate it.

shipping on me in USA, split elsewhere, one per member, yada, yada
IMG_5078_zpsfff004c3.jpg

In honor of the Randy's new oil thread, if you have already tried it, move along
I have seen where a lot of people like it,,, I havent tried it myself because I have never seen it around here,,,but then I never go into motorcycle shops if that where its sold

Back