Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sure does nice work ! And I already have one. LOL
now why is it john that I hardly ever see you post until this thread is started each year then you post like mad,,,,, in short terms I call that MOOCHING!!!!!!:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:,,,, now on a serious note,,,,, remember that ms170 that you sent me a long while ago???? still runs as good now as it did then,,, it is still my go to limbing saw

now why is it john that I hardly ever see you post until this thread is started each year then you post like mad,,,,, in short terms I call that MOOCHING!!!!!!:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:,,,, now on a serious note,,,,, remember that ms170 that you sent me a long while ago???? still runs as good now as it did then,,, it is still my go to limbing saw
Been meaning to ask if that little turd stihl ran ! LOL

I do,,,, 346 and 372:) but for me that little turd is fantastic since it has the wt215 on it
seeeee

MMMMmmm, cookies... are you offering those up for free? Lol.

In honor of all the great advice I've received here in thanks to the community,

I've got a 395XP recoil cover I would like to offer up.
Also a 372XP flywheel.
A 371/372XP chain guard flap.
And some 371(?) starter pawls.
054bf04deaefacf1660fde2b0198d643.jpg

Filters on the left are to a 550xp and a ms290 both are used but in very good shape. I can't remember what the ones on the right are off of but they are both stihl. Money is thin right now with trying to do xmas and work slowing down so I have to ask for shipping on everything I am listing.

First up I have (2) new AM 350 Husky top end kits , 45mm .View attachment 383005 View attachment 383006 2nd 1 - 038 mag new AM top end kit ,52mm
3rd. - 55 Husky new AM top end kit ,46mm open port .

4th. - 372 Husky BB kit , new AM 52mm .

Then 4 of these Oregon .404 repair link kits. #24031

Tried to do better than the last few years ! LOL

Shipping is on me to the lower 48 .

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays !!

Please send a PM with info .

That 038 top end kit sure is getting around...LOL

MMMMmmm, cookies... are you offering those up for free? Lol.

In honor of all the great advice I've received here in thanks to the community,

I've got a 395XP recoil cover I would like to offer up.
Also a 372XP flywheel.
A 371/372XP chain guard flap.
And some 371(?) starter pawls.
054bf04deaefacf1660fde2b0198d643.jpg
Derf... PM sent

One more thing ya Ol Phart ! You notice how many post I have in bout 3 years ? And that isn't much posting this past year ! LOL And all on dial up !! LOL

I have what I think might be a good add to the thread, if you haven't had a response in the same day of the post it is no longer gifted. I put up a couple of bars for free and didn't get a hit, so I would like to add other items of interest but not end up paying shipping for 10 items that were free.

I have what I think might be a good add to the thread, if you haven't had a response in the same day of the post it is no longer gifted. I put up a couple of bars for free and didn't get a hit, so I would like to add other items of interest but not end up paying shipping for 10 items that were free.
Charge shipping, then the problem goes away :)

The problem with that is that it's 25 days away and I want to have fun and get some parts to people that want them. If I add new parts each day with no response and then 20 people pm me, I take a beating figuring it all out. I can post a lot more items and help some people the other way.

Back