Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me ! If you hose it off cover the carb with a plastic bag , or it won't start without a lot of difficulty, I know you probably knew this but just reminding you ,
What do you mean "if I hose it off?" The outside of the mower, or under the hood? I've never covered anything under the hood before when I've washed the outside of it. Are you talking about hosing off the guts?

Okay.
What are you guys doing tomorrow? I get home from work about noon. ;)
I'll try to find a new air and oil filter.

I think I can do this...

Looking at feet pictures most of the day , actually putting a new battery in my harley , and picking my grandson up from school why?

Good thing that twig stuck where it did, or I never would have seen it.
Praise the lord, finally got the entire yard mowed... I think it's been 2-3 months since that happened.
Ran it 'till it ran out of gas. The smoking pretty much subsided, but I think that's because it's burned most of the oil out. :eek: Looked low, but I'm going to check it again after it cools down. Good time to fill 'er up with fresh. Going to hold off on sending her back to a repair shop. I want to clean it up and try to finish out the season.
So, when I clean under the hood, what should I use - paper towels and Windex? :D

DIG

Latest posts

Back