Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNT SEXY TOES has certainly generated a great deal of interest in having you boys lend her a hand. As you engage in all kinds of strategies to be The One chosen by her to be her helper, let me remind you that there is only one proven method to win a girl's affections:

And that's a fact Jack

TNT SEXY TOES has certainly generated a great deal of interest in having you boys lend her a hand. As you engage in all kinds of strategies to be The One chosen by her to be her helper, let me remind you that there is only one proven method to win a girl's affections:

And that's a fact Jack

I don't think you, neely, and sthil sawing constitute "a great deal of interest."
Besides, I'm not into blind dates and online dating.... come to think of it, I haven't dated in nearly twenty years and don't think I have the time for it now.o_O

I don't think you, neely, and sthil sawing constitute "a great deal of interest."
Besides, I'm not into blind dates and online dating.... come to think of it, I haven't dated in nearly twenty years and don't think I have the time for it now.o_O
I think you just broke Jacks heart.

Who has attempted to collect on his life insurance 47 times, caries a .44 S & W, 3 knives, rat poison, bear traps, an uzi, 6 sticks of dynamite and a hand grenade. Delightful girl. And she ain't got toes like TNT

Blacklist has so many twists, turns, subplots, subsubplots and reverse subsubplots, Einstein would get lost

You have no interest? Well I'M appalled, and I'm not blind , a little hard of hearing but thats it ,

...when I lifted the seat to put gas in it the entire area under the seat, top of the gas tank and all around it had been wiped clean as a whistle. Wonder why they would do that and not clean any other part of the mower??

I'd figure that's a wipe down from a fuel spill.
?? Could be a slosh when filling the tank or could be from standing the mower on its tail, to get under-or at the cutting deck.

or just to rub its belly?

definitely sounds like a belt isssue, could also have something to do with the nut behind the wheel... Did u remember to disengage the the blades prior to restarting the engine? I forget that occasionally and freak out momentarily.
an interesting little thing with Huskie mowers is if u click the key back one position after starting it, you do not have to disengage the blades to reverse. I was ecstatic when I learned that.
if u Maintain your mower it can last a long long time....
do u change the oil and clean/replace the air filter regularly?
apply grease to grease fittings on the steering arms and front wheels?
clean out out the built up grass clippings on top of mower deck, the underside of mower deck, and from the engine compartment? Those are three simple things you can do yourself that will help prolong your mowers life.
my one dislike with huskie mower I have used is there is no grease fittings on the blade spindles.
that's what i thought about mine too.read the entire manual and nothing about greasing the spindle bearings (thought they were sealed like on all the other mowers i had) luckily when they went bad it was stihl under warranty. i felt like an idiot when the shop guy asked me if i had greased them. huh? where? "they are under the deck. PITA to grease without removing the deck or jacking it up. i go through about a case of grease per year on all the farm equipment i have so i'm no slacker when it comes to greasing stuff.

Who has attempted to collect on his life insurance 47 times, caries a .44 S & W, 3 knives, rat poison, bear traps, an uzi, 6 sticks of dynamite and a hand grenade. Delightful girl. And she ain't got toes like TNT

Blacklist has so many twists, turns, subplots, subsubplots and reverse subsubplots, Einstein would get lost
Now there is the kind of woman TNT wants pissed off at her!

Latest posts

Back