Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So TNT is the mower good now I forgot what the status of the OP is?
Haven't even looked at it since Irma's approach last weekend... still locked up in the barn. I might take it out and mow the yard this afternoon, if the spirit moves me.
I figure there's no need in changing the oil since it's burning it up so quickly, right?

Haven't even looked at it since Irma's approach last weekend... still locked up in the barn. I might take it out and mow the yard this afternoon, if the spirit moves me.
I figure there's no need in changing the oil since it's burning it up so quickly, right?
If it's smoking a stupid amount it could be a blown head gasket. No sense changing it yet till you know if its broken. Keep it topped off though.

Yes and no , you don't know if it has contamination in it till you change it, could be condensation, gas , ect , go to wally world and get a can of motor honey ,mix 1/2 of motor honey and 1/2 reg oil to what ever oz mower oil change calls for , it will reduce the oil from burning out so quickly,

Number Uno, $36,000,000 won't buy enough food to last me 2 weeks. Number 2, You love me and would do anything to be with me even for half a second, let's be honest. Number 3, I'll promise to disappear for $18,000,000 and I'll pay the taxes on your half. Number 4, $18,000,000 buys a lot of sit down mowers and I'll mow the lawn if I can soak and massage them thar toes a yours. Deal?

Number Uno, $36,000,000 won't buy enough food to last me 2 weeks. Number 2, You love me and would do anything to be with me even for half a second, let's be honest. Number 3, I'll promise to disappear for $18,000,000 and I'll pay the taxes on your half. Number 4, $18,000,000 buys a lot of sit down mowers and I'll mow the lawn if I can soak and massage them thar toes a yours. Deal?
Can't be a deal like that ; I'm a straight white boy but I'll shave my toes and soak them ,

"I'm a straight white boy but I'll shave my toes and soak them" Neely. Neely, me too. You gotta control yourseff. I like TNT's Sexy Toes, no offense. I can't take my mind off em. They sure is purty. But, ya always gotta be ware of them women and their wiley ways, I tell ya.

Yes and no , you don't know if it has contamination in it till you change it, could be condensation, gas , ect , go to wally world and get a can of motor honey ,mix 1/2 of motor honey and 1/2 reg oil to what ever oz mower oil change calls for , it will reduce the oil from burning out so quickly,
Went to Wallyworld, didn't see any "motor honey" the guy in automotive never heard of it. You funnin' me? o_O

Back