tn fall gtg 460 build off date oct 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right now i have a couple of 10x10 white pine out there and a short piece of 8x8 we can run the small saws in the 8x8 if there arent too many to run. i sold my 346 and dont even have a 3 cube saw to run at the moment. i have lots of 5 cube saws at the moment .

Was contemplating coming(haven't been to one) out loud going to eat this evening. Wife asks who would be going and I reply that I couldn't find anyone to go from around here. She not only volunteered to ride with me but let me bring her car(VW Jetta TDI). :msp_ohmy: As I sat there unsure if this was a hoax she repeated that she wouldn't mind going.:msp_ohmy::msp_w00t: It looks like a family affair for us as we will bring the boy along. On another note, does anyone coming have a 70dl 3/8 .050 bar I could run on my olympyk 980. Will bring the saw but the bar locked up on it and don't have a replacement here yet. I have plenty of chain, no bar.

Thanks,
Shea

PS--If the man is MAN enough to wear it out in public (purse/bag) he can call it whatever he wants! He just has to be prepared to be called a sissy occasionally.

Last edited:
a great addition to the first post would be to have a location listed. Tenn. is pretty vague.

found it with out too much wading "103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840 "

dang it. I don't think I'll be able to make this one. I have to work until 7:00am Sat. morning and it's a 4hr drive for me. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
I didn't load any short bars or GTG chains. The truck is completely loaded and ready to pull out:clap:

brad ive got 16'' bars in husky and stihl mount and might even let you use one of my fun chains if you ask really really nice :hmm3grin2orange:

Brad you bringing the 576 along with the 441?

I hate to miss this one. I think the weather will be better than the last one. I'll be waiting on plenty of videos saturday night.

On another note, does anyone coming have a 70dl 3/8 .050 bar I could run on my olympyk 980. Will bring the saw but the bar locked up on it and don't have a replacement here yet. I have plenty of chain, no bar. .
What bar pattern? I checked Acres site, but there is no bar pattern listed for the 980. I most likely have a bar, but I don't know the mount. EDIT: I looked it up in an old Stens catalog. The 980 takes the Oregon D024 mount. The 20" 3/8 bar calls for 72 drive links. I have a new-in-box Carlton Pro-Champ (made by GB, replaceable sprocket nose) 18" ,.058, 68 drive links that I can bring if wanted. I also have a 68-link .058 used but sharpened chain. I might bring my chain breaker and spinner and some chain rolls if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Hate to say it but I'm going to miss this one. I was invited to display some of my carvings and do some live carving on Sat for Fall Fest. If anybody wants to stop by as they pass through I'll be at Willow Ridge garden center in Oak Ridge on turnpike just as you leave town towards Clinton. Hope everyone has a great time.

Terry,
Add me to your list for Saturday. I will be bringing the wife and my two boys also. Give me a call if you need me to bring anything when we come Saturday!!

Hate to say it but I'm going to miss this one. I was invited to display some of my carvings and do some live carving on Sat for Fall Fest. If anybody wants to stop by as they pass through I'll be at Willow Ridge garden center in Oak Ridge on turnpike just as you leave town towards Clinton. Hope everyone has a great time.

My grandson still has the carving you made for him last winter. We were hoping to see you again.

heres another incentive for this gtg. ill bring many many copies of sthil media cat 2011.:biggrin::biggrin: to GIVE AWAY TO EVERYBODY THERE.

Latest posts

Back