TN get together June 18th /build off testing date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are punishing for not attending! Gotta know the results by now.

Mine is easy to tell apart from everybody elses. :D Its about 5 different saws stuck together, and doesnt truly know what it is. haha

WendallWI If you get bored you can "go live" again that was pretty neat, next year I am going to try and make it.:rock::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Wide clutch cover? hmm Better for noodles?

My saw is orange with a little black on it, makes it easier to pick out in a group. Really think I should have rode up there! Now to drown my sorrows on the lake! hah

Just found out it came in 10th.

Given the level of competition, 10th ain't shabby at all. Any hint on how close the times were?

I've heard many good things about Copesey saws, will be interested to see where his saw(s?) finished. And even more interested how Terry's saws did ;).

Given the level of competition, 10th ain't shabby at all. Any hint on how close the times were?

I've heard many good things about Copesey saws, will be interested to see where his saw(s?) finished. And even more interested how Terry's saws did ;).

I have no idea on the times.

Let's just say Eric's saw finished well:)

I believe Terry's saw was close to mine, but not sure on that.

Latest posts

Back