tn gtg jan 29th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
komatsuvarna

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Yep, I had a blast, and got to meet a lot of nice folks. Thanks Terry and family for a great saturday. They were a lot of fast and strong saws....and :bday: LP.

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Here's the possums piped 084. That saw is a blast to run. You guys missed a great GTG.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2a_ajKC3KxA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

gink595

gink595

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here's the possums piped 084. That saw is a blast to run. You guys missed a great GTG.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2a_ajKC3KxA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Did that saw come from Joat? Looks familiar!

FATGUY

FATGUY

Addicted to ArboristSite
Can anyone who wasn't there understand a thing they are saying? :hmm3grin2orange:

those were words? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Possum family are back in the den.

Thanks Terry and family.
And everybody else, even if you are all HillBillys :D
Thanks for the chance to run all the saws.

Enjoyed meeting everybody, and what a way to spend a birthday weekend!
Thanks again for the suprise party too. haha

Nik- best way to get pictures are to take them :)[/QUOTE]

well said sir! and Happy Belated Birthday!

wheelman

wheelman

ArboristSite Guru
Many thanks to Terry and everyone else who helped put this GTG on. This was my first one and I had a blast. Great to finally put faces with names and see some great saws.

Just wondering Terry why no results for the 90cc saws? Are you discriminating against ugly saws?:hmm3grin2orange:

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
carl i dont know what they did with your times but i got it on video and will be putting it on youtube later today and will link it.so the junkyard dog will be visible for all to see lol

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
That junkyard saw beat mine pretty good in the cant. I don't like that little short bar on it. I sure hope I can make the next one.

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED

That's awesome. Nothing like the sound of a pipe. :rock:

Latest posts