Today's Job...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be that dammed rash Matt picked up in Thailand. I told him a 1000 times, don't be picking up pingpong balls off the floor.

Oh, he's been sending you SMS's too aye?

"looked like a lady,
walked like a lady,
talked like a lady,
kissed like a lady,
it was only when we went to her place and she reversed the car into the garage on the first attempt i thought, " hang on a minute!!!!""

After the kiss I doubt it would have stopped him!

Hi peepholes :)
Well well, look what happens when I can't get online! I'm now a bonafide spoon collector (thanks Al, big money in spoons :D) and have a nasty rash (I HAD one Randy, the cream you told me about worked a treat!).
My home PC is still stuffed after my pregnant fiancee moved the desktop from the now converted baby's room and tried to hook up a wireless network adaptor. Whatever happened has been very very bad and for the life of me I can't get it to detect the wireless network with either the internal network adaptor or the new USB one. I'm gonna have to call in the big guns and get an IT guy in.
Also my fiancee's POS Toshiba laptop just dumped a reply that I'd been typing for about 45 minutes. Needless to say I had to go and take a few deep breaths before I put my fist through it - I honestly nearly snapped which I haven't done in years. Computers have a real ability to fire me up :( This is the reason why I haven't been using her laptop to get on AS as it always stuffs something up and has trouble connecting. Needless to say this is a late model, top of the line Toshiba too...
I can't access AS from my work laptop either so although I've been seeing all of the emails come through flagging subscribed threads I haven't been able to reply.
I've also been flat out at work as Agrium (our new owners from the US/Canada) are very aggressive in the way they want to take on opposition companies. We have been instructed to "smash" one particular opposition company which we have been doing very successfully offering free agronomic/technical advice in exchange for business. Unfortunately this is taking up a LOT of my time so haven't had much of a chance to get on the saws for a while now. I'm currently working for some pretty large clients involving around $12-15 million of sales a year.

I am also definately suffering from Lackohuskyitis...

I do have some more felling work coming up though plus have had a few guys asking me to mill some Redgum logs for them. I'll get some pics up and some videos.
Take it easy gents and I'm pumping this reply out before it shi*s itself again :(

You've been single for a long time, whats a few more years?

Good point although I've been going out with Tracy for 16 years now. That means I was single for 22 years. Better get out before the next 6 years or she'll have the majority vote :D

Oh and I'll be doing some more felling in the morning so will get some piccys and videos up.

Last edited:
Got point although I've been going out with Tracy for 16 years now. That means I was single for 22 years. Better get out before the next 6 years or she'll have the majority vote :D

Oh and I'll be doing some more felling in the morning so will get some piccys and videos up.

And you think you are not married. Gotta love them silly Aussies.

And you think you are not married. Gotta love them silly Aussies.

Thank goodness you're not rushing into anything.

Hah hah. Yeah it's a funny one. A lot of people think you have to be married to live a happy life. We'll be together forever and will definately get married one day - its just for now we have more important priorities. I love her to bits. I mean she's a farm chick, a good shot, likes chainsaws, gets her hands dirty, enjoys loading wood (it's "good exercise" apparently!) and has a good sense of humour. Even if I upgraded to a younger model I'd never find one like her.
If I look at relatives and friends I would say that getting married has a 40% chance of making you unhappy ;)

Hah hah. Yeah it's a funny one. A lot of people think you have to be married to live a happy life. We'll be together forever and will definately get married one day - its just for now we have more important priorities. I love her to bits. I mean she's a farm chick, a good shot, likes chainsaws, gets her hands dirty, enjoys loading wood (it's "good exercise" apparently!) and has a good sense of humour. Even if I upgraded to a younger model I'd never find one like her.
If I look at relatives and friends I would say that getting married has a 40% chance of making you unhappy ;)

Starting a saw has a 50-50 chance of making you a mechanic instead of a lumberjack. All kinds of things have chances of making you the opposite of what you thought. You found the one, but its like renting your favorite saw. Buy the damn thing already.

Before you are buying an antique, because they are always cheaper here. ;)

Latest posts

Back