Top Handle Extravaganza

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dropped by the dealer Saturday to pick up a 201T. I ended up coming home with not only the 201T, but also a MS150T, Echo 271T, and a Echo 355T. These are the Echo equivalents of the two Stihl saws. I've already done before and after comparisons on the two Stihl models. I plan to do the same on the Echo models, and then see how they compare to the Stihls. Should be fun.

I dropped by the dealer Saturday to pick up a 201T. I ended up coming home with not only the 201T, but alsoi a MS150T, Echo 271T, and a Echo 355T. These are the Echo equivalents of the two Stihl saws. I've already done before and after comparisons on the two Stihl
models. I plan to do the same on the Echo models, and then see how they compare to the Stihls. Should be fun.

I hate this New format..in soo many ways.. - It also cuts off half of my head..!!

I guess it could be worse...and cut off half of my..d**k

Would only leave me with 9 1/2''...............only in my dreams..!! LOL..!!

J2F

I hate this New format..in soo many ways.. - It also cuts off half of my head..!!

I guess it could be worse...and cut off half of my..d**k

Would only leave me with 9 1/2''...............only in my dreams..!! LOL..!!

J2F
:ices_rofl:
Good thing it only cut off the half you don't use often. Sorry, couldnt pass that one up and still sub to a interesting thread.

tried to send a reply this morning from my phone but it didn't send what I wrote . So I am looking forward to this . thanks brad !

Suppose to be able to buy them in NC. $649 shipped with 14" or 16". :eek:

Price dont bother me. I just promised a Site Sponsor that I would buy from him when he has them. He may not remember me or saying it, but I remember it.... and I have to be a man of my word- or Im nothing.

Price dont bother me. I just promised a Site Sponsor that I would buy from him when he has them. He may not remember me or saying it, but I remember it.... and I have to be a man of my word- or Im nothing.

I'd buy from him too ;). Least you know he can take care of you after the sale. Those others I'm unsure about. :rock:

Latest posts

Back